Author Topic: Android auto and spotify  (Read 3347 times)

Offline Phuture

• Not said much yet
Re: Android auto and spotify
« Reply #20 on: 18 June 2019, 09:56 »
Hahaha, im in deep with spotify though mate, so much music added to playlists, dunno if i could be assed to start again!

I actually love android, have had iphones in the past, but these restrictions in regards to navigating bigger playlists and ff/rw is just a deal breaker, and very annoying!

Offline kmpowell

• I live here
« Reply #21 on: 18 June 2019, 11:50 »
Hahaha, im in deep with spotify though mate, so much music added to playlists, dunno if i could be assed to start again!
Given the grief you went through to get Dynaudio, it would be a shame if you couldn't take full advantage of that though...  :wink: :grin:
SOLD March 2021
2019 GTI Performance, 5DR, DSG - Isaac Blue, Leather, Pan Roof, 19" Brescias, DCC, Dynaudio, Rear Camera, Keyless, Electric Memory Driver Seat.

Offline Phuture

• Not said much yet
« Reply #22 on: 18 June 2019, 12:38 »
Haha, to be fair ive been impressed with the audio quality! Love the dynaudio, was defo worth waiting for (just need to get the settings right, it can be almost too bass heavy at times).

I think bottom line is, im gonna need to get an iphone for my daily so that i have internet, phone etc as well as music. For now ive just got an old iphone 5 that im gonna leave connected for carplay, just means i cant use any data/phone stuff for the moment.

iPhone hunting now... the expense continues lol

Getting a dual dashcam fitted in a couple of weeks so will let u know how that goes :)

Offline Catnapper

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #23 on: 18 June 2019, 15:34 »
Not sure but power your phone by cigarette lighter and use bluetooth for Spotify. I think info comes up on the dash.
MK7.5 Indium Grey 19" Brescia Alloys