Author Topic: PCD and Offset  (Read 8227 times)

Offline Ginge 35Edition

• I live here
PCD and Offset
« on: 16 October 2012, 16:34 »
This one might be for EVO but has anyone come across the above yet? I keep toying with changing my wheels but ideally would want a set that would transfer to the mk7.

Plus and lets be honest it would help soften the blow with the other half :wink:

Offline Belix

• GTI forum regular
Re: PCD and Offset
« Reply #1 on: 16 October 2012, 18:59 »
ETKA wheels for mk7 models therein show same PCD and ET as mk6. Would assume the same for the GTi and R?

Offline Ginge 35Edition

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 16 October 2012, 19:11 »
ETKA wheels for mk7 models therein show same PCD and ET as mk6. Would assume the same for the GTi and R?

Nice one thanks, while your playing with ETKA I don't suppose you can find the part number for the rear wheel arch extension for an R?

Offline Belix

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #3 on: 17 October 2012, 20:39 »
Not overly clear but 5K0 807 833 (left) and 5K0 807 834 (right) relate to fitment of 8J x 19" wheels, so would assume those are the bits for a mk6

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
« Reply #4 on: 17 October 2012, 23:47 »
This one might be for EVO but has anyone come across the above yet? I keep toying with changing my wheels but ideally would want a set that would transfer to the mk7.

Plus and lets be honest it would help soften the blow with the other half :wink:

Are you planning on ordering one when they become available?!

Offline Ginge 35Edition

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 18 October 2012, 09:22 »
Yeah, my dealer is updating me at every turn and as soon as the order book opens for the Gti/R he's got my deposit.

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
« Reply #6 on: 18 October 2012, 15:52 »
Yeah, my dealer is updating me at every turn and as soon as the order book opens for the Gti/R he's got my deposit.

So sick.  :cry:  :sick: What about the 35!?

Offline Ginge 35Edition

• I live here
« Reply #7 on: 18 October 2012, 16:40 »
Great car, love it as materialistic it is I like to have the latest model etc to keep things interesting. My wife and I can't have kids, I don't really drink and I don't really have any other hobbies so why not spend my hard earned cash on my wheels  :smiley:

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #8 on: 18 October 2012, 17:48 »
Great car, love it as materialistic it is I like to have the latest model etc to keep things interesting. My wife and I can't have kids, I don't really drink and I don't really have any other hobbies so why not spend my hard earned cash on my wheels  :smiley:

Why not indeed!  Sounds perfectly reasonable and you can't take it with you, as they say.

I toyed with idea of hanging on and waiting for mk7 gti before going for the mk6, but my lack of patience got the better of me.  Will probably go for mk8 next.
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline Raffe

• I live here
« Reply #9 on: 18 October 2012, 20:17 »

Fair play fella, I am too much of a tight arse to buy brand new and would rather the first owner take the quick depreciation  :laugh:
2016 Golf R | 3dr | DSG | Reflex Silver | 19" Pretoria Alloys | 90% Tints | Nav | Winter Pack | App Connect