Author Topic: Current availability and Discounts at the moment  (Read 8718 times)

Online TurboTrev

• I live here
Re: Current availability and Discounts at the moment
« Reply #50 on: 24 February 2019, 14:05 »
Congrats, will be a nice looking car. :cool:  Definitely get the black roof and mirror caps, here's mine, it's a CS but you'll get an idea on how it would look.

Offline trueblue_ips

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #51 on: 24 February 2019, 14:32 »
That looks very nice. How do you get the gloss black roof wrap?

Offline Phuture

• Not said much yet
« Reply #52 on: 24 February 2019, 15:48 »
Hmmm the dealer I've ordered mine with hasn't once mentioned any potential change to price and it's a factory build. Bit worrying

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #53 on: 24 February 2019, 15:53 »
Not sure whether to try and change my 2yr old GTi for a new one or just stick with what I've got. Not really looking the look of mk8 pictures and if the 10% hike in prices happens then it'll make the any future new car way too expensive.
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline Watts

• Forum addict
« Reply #54 on: 24 February 2019, 16:59 »
Congrats, will be a nice looking car. :cool:  Definitely get the black roof and mirror caps, here's mine, it's a CS but you'll get an idea on how it would look.

Tbh, white is not one of my favourite colours (although I have had two :rolleyes:) but that does look very good indeed :smiley:
2019 Oryx White 5dr TCR.

Was - 2015 Tornado Red 3dr GTI PP, manual, Santiagos, Audi short shifter.

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #55 on: 24 February 2019, 17:06 »
Not sure whether to try and change my 2yr old GTi for a new one or just stick with what I've got. Not really looking the look of mk8 pictures and if the 10% hike in prices happens then it'll make the any future new car way too expensive.

There’s nothing better out there right now than what you’ve already got unless you fancy an R and can pick one up at the right price.
A few tweaks to yours to refresh it would be a better option.
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner

Offline Bullfinch

• Not said much yet
« Reply #56 on: 24 February 2019, 17:29 »
I assume if 2 year old you have a Mk7.5 already.  Therefore no reason to change IMHO. I'm swapping a 4.5 year old Mk7 for a Mk7.5 and there is a reasonable enough diff (7spd DSG vs 6 spd DSG, digital dash, sat nav, Apple carplay) before the options I've specced to justify the change.
Daily: Mk7.5 GTi PP DSG, Weekend: 911 997 Gen 2 Carrera 4S

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #57 on: 24 February 2019, 18:46 »
No it's a Mk7 not a 7.5, registered December 16. I'm just getting itchy feet and this is the longest I've had a car in recent times  :grin:
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline Talk-torque

• I live here
« Reply #58 on: 24 February 2019, 18:48 »

Yes, that’s the look I’d be after. The spoiler will be different, but there is a line around it, that I’ve seen wrapped to, that makes it look good.
Roger.

Pure White MY19 GTI PP 5 Door DSG with 19” Brescias.