Author Topic: Coming Home Lights Function  (Read 1520 times)

Offline Alun

• Not said much yet
Coming Home Lights Function
« on: 20 November 2017, 17:31 »
I was hoping some forum member could help me out on the Coming Home Lights Function.
I received my Golf GTI Mk7.5 PP last week and although the Leaving Home Lights Function was easy enough to set up (set for 30 seconds), I am having difficulty setting up the function for Coming Home Lights. I believe that I have followed the instructions correctly in the owners manual.
Help please!!!

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
Re: Coming Home Lights Function
« Reply #1 on: 20 November 2017, 17:54 »
I'm pretty sure that you have to turn them on manually by flashing the headlights after turning off the ignition. They should then come on when you open the drivers door.
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.

Offline I wanted a GTi

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 20 November 2017, 18:10 »
You have to flash the lights after you open the door but you can program it to work automatically on door opening with OBDeleven or VCDS if you have it. You can also set it to activate just the day running lights and fog lights and change the time up to 90 seconds.
5 door GTD in night blue collected 1/3/17

Offline Alun

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3 on: 20 November 2017, 18:44 »
You have to flash the lights after you open the door but you can program it to work automatically on door opening with OBDeleven or VCDS if you have it. You can also set it to activate just the day running lights and fog lights and change the time up to 90 seconds.

Oh yes we have a result.
Spot on fair play to you.
Cheers!!!

Offline I wanted a GTi

• I live here
« Reply #4 on: 20 November 2017, 19:47 »

Oh yes we have a result.
Spot on fair play to you.
Cheers!!!

Now do yourself a favour and order an OBDeleven Pro before you discover all the stuff you can do with it :whistle:

It will help with the waiting time when you find out that you must have one.
5 door GTD in night blue collected 1/3/17