Author Topic: Mark 6 GTi-R or Audi S3  (Read 12400 times)

Offline Edition30

• Here all the time
Re: Mark 6 GTi-R or Audi S3
« Reply #10 on: 20 January 2009, 17:54 »
Would be interesting to see if it does come with the same set up as the S3, think thats where the ED30's lack. Too much power and not enough grip...god knows what 300+ hp is like on the front wheels.
sorry but my vaux looks far better than the mk5 gti, thats why i bought it  :wink: faster too  :grin:  :tongue:

July/08 Pearl Black Golf GTI Edition 30

Offline illyun

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 20 January 2009, 23:46 »
Too much power and not enough grip...god knows what 300+ hp is like on the front wheels.

My Edition 30 is running at 321 bhp.  Plenty of grip (in the dry), but not enough power which is why its going for Stage 2+ and 360bhp next week  :evil: :evil: :evil:  Oh the Quaife LSD being fitted by VW Racing will probably help too   :laugh: :laugh:
Mk1 GTI Campaign, Mk5 GTI Edition 30, Mk6 GTI (Coming Soon...)

Offline R32UK

• Forum addict
« Reply #12 on: 27 January 2009, 19:57 »
Too much power and not enough grip...god knows what 300+ hp is like on the front wheels.

My Edition 30 is running at 321 bhp.  Plenty of grip (in the dry), but not enough power which is why its going for Stage 2+ and 360bhp next week  :evil: :evil: :evil:  Oh the Quaife LSD being fitted by VW Racing will probably help too   :laugh: :laugh:

Thats just nuts illyun!!! Looking forward to seeing the end results though :grin:

Offline illyun

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 29 January 2009, 12:05 »

Thats just nuts illyun!!! Looking forward to seeing the end results though :grin:

Every little helps  :wink:  The end result will probably be 2 bald front tyres after a couple of runs at Santa Pod and then 6 points (one for each tyre) on the way back home from the event  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Mk1 GTI Campaign, Mk5 GTI Edition 30, Mk6 GTI (Coming Soon...)