Author Topic: Selling my Mk4 PD130 6 speed cheaply. Here's a vid and some details  (Read 279 times)

Offline 2001gti

• Not said much yet
Hi

Selling my 53 plate 1.9tdi PD130 6 speed. See vid (below) for full details and description but in short 164k on the clock, drives really well, short MOT, I have a new car so I wont be bothering though I expect it to fly through.

One main issue ... clutch slave cylinder! However, I've done 4000 miles in this car like and its never been a problem for me. Occasionally the clutch pedal will come up only half way, touch the throttle and it pops up the rest. I know that it will need doing at some point but its been like this for 4000 miles and never got any worse.

I'm looking for £500 or a sensible offer. Reasonable spec car, cruise control, leather interior in lovely condition. Aside from that I would describe it as 'tatty'.

Be a brilliant project car for someone with mechanical MK 4 knowledge or experience and will go on for years.

Feel free to send me a message or make me an offer. Near Brighton, Sussex. Couple of weeks left on the MOT, if you can buy it before that then you can drive it home, otherwise I'll probably turn the interior in to a sofa and man cave chairs and scrap it, which will be a shame, it drives really nicely.

Vid link: https://youtu.be/nr8Mm0CCi7o

Cheers

J

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
Pity your miles away or I’d have took this for spares