Author Topic: Mr Sheen  (Read 2882 times)

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
Mr Sheen
« on: 08 January 2018, 09:08 »
Are we wasting too much money and time on detailing and products? The cars in the showroom at tue VW dealer in Hereford are getting a go over with a squirt of Mr Sheen and a small duster.
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.

Offline Watts

• Forum addict
Re: Mr Sheen
« Reply #1 on: 08 January 2018, 14:45 »
Are we wasting too much money and time on detailing and products? The cars in the showroom at tue VW dealer in Hereford are getting a go over with a squirt of Mr Sheen and a small duster.

Well he does keep umpteen things clean :laugh:

I'll have to carry on washing as usual though as being a tight @rse I buy Tesco Multi Surface Cleaner and that is limited to fewer things it can keep clean...
2019 Oryx White 5dr TCR.

Was - 2015 Tornado Red 3dr GTI PP, manual, Santiagos, Audi short shifter.

Offline SRGTD

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 08 January 2018, 17:04 »
Well he does keep umpteen things clean :laugh:

@Watts; I remember that ad!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9pLRPGf-yCE

The same thing was being done to the showroom cars while I was waiting for my car to be serviced last year. Don’t know if it was Mr Sheen they were using though, or one of the many readily available alternatives. I wondered at the time why they would do that in full view of prospective customers.

Glad I don’t let them undertake the complementary service wash on my car. What other household cleaners might they have in their ‘detailing’ kit that they could use for service washes; Fairy Liquid perhaps?
2020 Polo GTI Plus; Pure White, DSG (because they all are)
Gone but not forgotten;
2016 Polo GTI; Blue Silk
2011 mk6 Golf GTD; Carbon Grey
2007 mk5 Golf GT (2.0 170bhp TDI version); Deep Black Pearl
2002  mk4 Golf GTI (the 150 bhp diesel version); Deep Black Pearl

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: 09 January 2018, 07:19 »
We're in the process of negotiating a white label version, it will come with a complimentary scourer sponge too.  :grin: