Author Topic: heater blower? climatronic problem.. seems not! shafted by vw main dealer!!  (Read 18725 times)

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
glad you got it back mate though i would have pushed for more money off but thats just me lol

its always awkward arguin things like this because they hold the keys to your car  :angry:

Offline PaulMK4GTI

• Not said much yet
Jesus! Just checked up on this thread cause i've been away, this is insane!

Should they not have checked the heater flap thing first seen as the only symptom was no hot air but the car was not overheating? That's what the garage i took mine to did when i had the same problem. They could have just fixed that first with no need to go anywhere near the cambelt and water pump (or break the thermostat housing). Plus, then they give you your car back in an unsatisfactory condition. Idiots.

I'd put all the points mentioned on this thread in a letter or an email to VW Customer Services telling them how p*ssed off you are! Sorry to go on cause i'm sure you just want to forget about it now but it really winds me up how they keep getting away with sh*t like this.

Offline golfgtidan

• I live here
yeah its really got mewound up. sooo close to being pushed over the edge!

thing is if i do write a letter it will only be the guy i saw that will read it who will screw it up and chuck it in the bin as far as he concered case closed as ive now paid the bill! 

tis bloody shocking tho and never ever again will i be using them!

1999 1.8t : Winter Pack : Kamei Mesh Grille : Forge 007p D/V : Carbonio Cold Air Intake : R-tech remap : 18" Toora Alloys : -30mm Eibach Springs : Smoked Side Repeaters : Hella Magic Colours Rear Lights : Hella Black Headlights : "hid" Headlight Conversion : Aero Blades Front & Rear: ECS KVW100 Window Control Module : Milltek resonated cat back

Offline PaulMK4GTI

• Not said much yet
Yeah, suppose you're right. Well, the main thing is you've got your car back now - with heat!

Offline golfgtidan

• I live here
heat alright.. i dont turn the thing off high now! i sit there till my ears burn, i paid 600 quid for heat im getting my moneys worth  :wink:

1999 1.8t : Winter Pack : Kamei Mesh Grille : Forge 007p D/V : Carbonio Cold Air Intake : R-tech remap : 18" Toora Alloys : -30mm Eibach Springs : Smoked Side Repeaters : Hella Magic Colours Rear Lights : Hella Black Headlights : "hid" Headlight Conversion : Aero Blades Front & Rear: ECS KVW100 Window Control Module : Milltek resonated cat back

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
heat alright.. i dont turn the thing off high now! i sit there till my ears burn, i paid 600 quid for heat im getting my moneys worth  :wink:

lol

Offline T1 11JKE

• GTI forum regular
Bargain! i would of settled for gloves, scarf and hat personally, with lots of change lol! all the best with your new heaters!!!

Offline golfgtidan

• I live here
i was tempted tp buy one of those plug in portable heater things... haha

thank you people  :smiley: me and my heaters are now happy! i just need to get my 18" wheels back now from refurb man and my car will be back to its usual self!  :smiley: