Author Topic: Can we have a.....................  (Read 1869 times)

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
Can we have a.....................
« on: 26 August 2006, 10:55 »
bunch of useless idiots section where we can warn people off going to certain dealers and garages.

The honeymoon period has just come to an end with my local dealers for various reason's.  1 being they haven't bothered to tel me what was wrong with my window and had to ask the guy who did the work, and 2 that they failed to tell me that because I'm under 25 i can't have a coutersey car............................

Needless to say i shall be writing a strongly worded letter, first to the dealer , then VW UK  :angry:

Offline gibby

• Forum addict
  • Champions of Europe,ooh ,just the five times then!
Re: Can we have a.....................
« Reply #1 on: 31 August 2006, 11:43 »
It can be dodgy territory as one mans meat is another mans poison so to speak, i.e Designer Dubs, people had good work off them others not so. There may also be legal reasons why this would be a bad thing.  :undecided:

I think the common opinion is that VW has a superb product and reputation, but it's lacking in its customer service.
......now officially dubless.

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
Re: Can we have a.....................
« Reply #2 on: 31 August 2006, 11:50 »
ay true.

i wasn't exactly happy at the time i typed the idea; felt i needed to vent some steam :laugh: :laugh:

mind you with the MKIV it seems they're lacking in a superb product!! I've lost count how many times I've been back to the garage to have 'common faults' rectified  :angry:

thanks for the feedback though  :smiley: