Author Topic: Pre R Tech Charitee Meet Night out (and morning snow) - PHOTOS !  (Read 10476 times)

Offline Mew

• I live here
that piccie will haunt me  just a little bit less than the man himself  :lipsrsealed:

it wwas the second pub, oh yeah we know the guy you mean, he comes in here in a SKIRT  :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

At least you didn't walk past a tramp tossing himself off in the doorway of Boots at 8:20 this morning :sick:

Offline mumbles

• I live here
that piccie will haunt me  just a little bit less than the man himself  :lipsrsealed:

it wwas the second pub, oh yeah we know the guy you mean, he comes in here in a SKIRT  :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

At least you didn't walk past a tramp tossing himself off in the doorway of Boots at 8:20 this morning :sick:

wtf! hahaha!  :sick:

really gutted i couldn't make it to this meet or others... looks like a great time was had by all! living on an island north of scotland has it's down sides....  :angry:

Someday i'll make it!!
Wouldn't be fun if it was easy, but does it have to be this much fun?

Audi A4 Sport

Offline Guy

• Forum addict

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
perhaps he was keeping it warm  :laugh:

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
Video if Hurdy's MK5 on the rollers, what a beast!

Offline luke

• I live here
  • When in doubt, whip it out!
cos i'm lazy and daft?
don't know why I didn't stay to be honest
1985 mk2 gti type 19 8v
2018 t roc sel 1.6tdi

Offline Dan34

• I live here
  • VTEC Powerzzzz
cos i'm lazy and daft?

:huh: so you were there then you left? im confused as to why you didnt stay?  :undecided:

Offline BaV

• I live here
  • 2001 Golf GTI 1.8T AUM
cos i'm lazy and daft?

:huh: so you were there then you left? im confused as to why you didnt stay?  :undecided:

Im confused as to why he is still posting pointless excuses which no one wants to hear in all of these threads about yesterday

Offline Dan34

• I live here
  • VTEC Powerzzzz
cos i'm lazy and daft?

Im confused as to why he is still posting pointless excuses which no one wants to hear in all of these threads about yesterday

:grin: you make a good point there