Author Topic: Pre R Tech Charitee Meet Night out (and morning snow) - PHOTOS !  (Read 10483 times)

Offline Steve_PD

• Serious forum addict
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
sorry chuff  :cry:
next meet i will definately be there, even if i hide in someones boot, my dad said he would drive down and leave my car with me if someone gave him a lift back, but it was about 3 by that time.

listen fella... there is no need to keep making excuses.... you didn't make it even though you were 5 minutes walk away. fact. end of.

Nick, Jord and myself have all been having significant snow problems this week... it took me 4 HOURS to dig my car out today... and a further 2 helping to dig other peoples cars out. Nick STILL can't get his car out of his close, and Jord has purchased a 4x4 to help his rellies get about..

so there is 3 people who tried hard and couldn't make it... but would have loved to have been there - we were gutted that we couldn't make it

I was gutted with the weather as I was hoping to raise money with Nick as my sidekick cleaning cars today but my stuff is still frozen solid  :angry: nonetheless TONA are pleased to have made a small contribution to the tombola.

PLEASE stop making excuses for your absence... you were 5 mins walk away... I think most people could manage that.

well said Guy
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline BaV

• I live here
  • 2001 Golf GTI 1.8T AUM
Yeah well said, i cant see the point in why your posting in these threads to be honest luke

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
sorry chuff  :cry:
next meet i will definately be there, even if i hide in someones boot, my dad said he would drive down and leave my car with me if someone gave him a lift back, but it was about 3 by that time.

listen fella... there is no need to keep making excuses.... you didn't make it even though you were 5 minutes walk away. fact. end of.

Nick, Jord and myself have all been having significant snow problems this week... it took me 4 HOURS to dig my car out today... and a further 2 helping to dig other peoples cars out. Nick STILL can't get his car out of his close, and Jord has purchased a 4x4 to help his rellies get about..

so there is 3 people who tried hard and couldn't make it... but would have loved to have been there - we were gutted that we couldn't make it

I was gutted with the weather as I was hoping to raise money with Nick as my sidekick cleaning cars today but my stuff is still frozen solid  :angry: nonetheless TONA are pleased to have made a small contribution to the tombola.

PLEASE stop making excuses for your absence... you were 5 mins walk away... I think most people could manage that.

well said Guy

+1

Now can we get back to posting photos of the weekend please  :smiley:

Offline MaXXeH

• I live here
  • Golf MK5 GTI
T_J_G,  u should of come the roads where fine  there and back.

Offline Thom89

• Forum addict
  • Looking for an "Icebreaker"
5 mins walk from Rtech! do you live in Macdonalds?
Thom

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
gotta love a bit of two up action  :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

:grin:

Offline Hulmie

• I live here
  • White MK4 1.8T AGU K03s
Some great pictures there lads, sorry i missed out but circumstances prevented. But glad you all had a good time and good to meet you all today. I will add some pictures from today probs tomorrow.

mk4 R32 Golf, Reflex Silver, V6

Offline Hulmie

• I live here
I like the one of Ben when he looks like he fell out the box. was he stud up in it?

mk4 R32 Golf, Reflex Silver, V6

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
was he stud up in it?

he was , couldnt see over the top otherwise  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Offline Hulmie

• I live here
was he stud up in it?

he was , couldnt see over the top otherwise  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: