Author Topic: Ed35 Milltek exhaust  (Read 4526 times)

Offline -Oli-

• Not said much yet
Ed35 Milltek exhaust
« on: 08 March 2013, 18:26 »
Ive just sold my ED35, and have to remove the milltek (1 month old) for sale, does anyone if it will fit all MK6 golf GTI's? 
Ill aslo have some gloss black badges up for grabs once its all put bak to standard.
Stage 2 GTI ED35........

www.bmvs-camperhire.co.uk

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
Re: Ed35 Milltek exhaust
« Reply #1 on: 08 March 2013, 20:36 »
No. The GTI has the KO3 turbo and the ED35 has the KO4 so the downpipe fitment will be different

Offline Neil gti

• I live here
  • She's gone but never forgotten
« Reply #2 on: 08 March 2013, 20:52 »
Ive just sold my ED35, and have to remove the milltek (1 month old) for sale, does anyone if it will fit all MK6 golf GTI's? 
Ill aslo have some gloss black badges up for grabs once its all put bak to standard.

Why the sudden change oli
Or have I missed something  :embarrassed:
Mk6 Gti Gone but not forgtten
Loving the 7R

Offline topher

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
  • fully functioning
« Reply #3 on: 08 March 2013, 20:54 »
according to the milltek part numbers for each system the only difference is the edition35 exhaust tips. i wasn't aware the downpipe fitment was the same but apparently it is!

Offline Raffe

• I live here
« Reply #4 on: 08 March 2013, 21:28 »
No. The GTI has the KO3 turbo and the ED35 has the KO4 so the downpipe fitment will be different

The GTi actually has an IHI turbo, smaller than the KO3 but more efficient :smug:
2016 Golf R | 3dr | DSG | Reflex Silver | 19" Pretoria Alloys | 90% Tints | Nav | Winter Pack | App Connect

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #5 on: 08 March 2013, 21:33 »
according to the milltek part numbers for each system the only difference is the edition35 exhaust tips. i wasn't aware the downpipe fitment was the same but apparently it is!

The GTi actually has an IHI turbo, smaller than the KO3 but more efficient :smug:

Shows what I know  :grin: :grin:

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #6 on: 08 March 2013, 22:27 »

Why the sudden change oli
Or have I missed something  :embarrassed:

:shocked: agreed, that's a bit sudden...do tell?
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline -Oli-

• Not said much yet
« Reply #7 on: 09 March 2013, 07:33 »
Im glad it fits both models, opens up my audience to sell it.  Any one want to buy it.

And why the sudden change, was offered good money for it, and Ive had an RS3/Golf R itch for a while now.  It looks like Ill be going RS3 though
Stage 2 GTI ED35........

Offline -Oli-

• Not said much yet
Stage 2 GTI ED35........

Offline Neil gti

• I live here
  • She's gone but never forgotten
« Reply #9 on: 09 March 2013, 08:59 »
Im glad it fits both models, opens up my audience to sell it.  Any one want to buy it.

And why the sudden change, was offered good money for it, and Ive had an RS3/Golf R itch for a while now.  It looks like Ill be going RS3 though

Well if you had an itch that needed scratching and someone offered you the right money for yours, well its a no brainer  :smiley:
Plus saves all the hassle out of advertising etc, them 5 pot turbos sure sound nice, enjoy  :smiley:
Mk6 Gti Gone but not forgtten
Loving the 7R