Author Topic: WoWo October Payday Offer  (Read 10287 times)

Offline seabrook132

• I live here
Re: WoWo October Payday Offer
« Reply #10 on: 24 October 2015, 12:20 »
Great deal, I'd be putting an order in were it not for the fact I have all these products already and I'm utterly convinced of their longevity that there's no need!!

Look forward to seeing what other payday bundles you'll be putting together Neil  :smiley:

2011 GTI DSG 5dr, Tornado Red, 18" Monza Shadows, Heated Leather, RNS-510, MDI, Bilstein B16 PSS10 Coilovers, Ohlins DCC Cancellation Kit, Audi TT-RS Front Top Mounts, Whiteline 24mm Rear ARB, Michelin Pilot Sport 4, 034 Motorsports Street Density Engine and Gearbox Mounts, Audi R8 Red Coil Packs, NGK BKR7EIX, Millers 5W-40 Nanodrive

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
« Reply #11 on: 24 October 2015, 13:07 »
Ordered! This is a great deal and I really need the wheel mitt  :smiley:

Nice one, thanks.

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
« Reply #12 on: 24 October 2015, 13:09 »
Great deal, I'd be putting an order in were it not for the fact I have all these products already and I'm utterly convinced of their longevity that there's no need!!

Look forward to seeing what other payday bundles you'll be putting together Neil  :smiley:

Watch this space!,,

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #13 on: 24 October 2015, 13:53 »
Ordered yesterday afternoon and the postman knocked my door half an hour ago!!! :shocked:

First impressions are excellent! Thanks again.  :cool:
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
« Reply #14 on: 24 October 2015, 14:17 »
Ordered yesterday afternoon and the postman knocked my door half an hour ago!!! :shocked:

First impressions are excellent! Thanks again.  :cool:

Thanks Jimble' looking forward to hearing what you think!

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #15 on: 26 October 2015, 14:16 »
Already had these but too good an offer to resist!! That and Santa is getting them for me  :whistle: :laugh:

Offline dipstick

• Not said much yet
« Reply #16 on: 26 October 2015, 16:13 »
Hi all, new to the forum but I've been lurking for a while as I've recently ordered a GTi.

It's the Detailing section that has tempted me to join as I've found it quite educational and just wanted to say thanks to you guys and girls for the guides, and also to Neil for the offer - it's brilliant for a newbie like me and I ordered it a couple of days ago.

Cheers!

Steve
'16 Golf GTI 5dr Carbon Steel Grey
Dynaudio, Nav Pro, DCC

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #17 on: 26 October 2015, 16:56 »
Hi all, new to the forum but I've been lurking for a while as I've recently ordered a GTi.

It's the Detailing section that has tempted me to join as I've found it quite educational and just wanted to say thanks to you guys and girls for the guides, and also to Neil for the offer - it's brilliant for a newbie like me and I ordered it a couple of days ago.

Cheers!

Steve

Hello Steve

Welcome to the forum and welcome to the detailing section. :smiley:

I'm glad you are finding information in this section useful.  There's some great advice from members  in here and it's nice to be able to pass that onto newcomers.  I don't doubt you'll be dong the same in due course.  Look forward to seeing your new GTI when you get it, and hearing about your detailing exploits.

I'm sure Neil will tell you himself, but the WoWo October Payday offer is exactly what you need if just starting out in detailing to make it easier to get a good cleaning regime going.  They are the perfect products and the quality and performance is second to none, and the best introduction to looking after your new car properly.  Wish this had been available when I was starting out!
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
« Reply #18 on: 26 October 2015, 17:08 »
Already had these but too good an offer to resist!! That and Santa is getting them for me  :whistle: :laugh:

Nice one Rhyso!

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
« Reply #19 on: 26 October 2015, 17:10 »

Cheers!

Steve

Hello Steve

Welcome to the forum and welcome to the detailing section. :smiley:

I'm glad you are finding information in this section useful.  There's some great advice from members  in here and it's nice to be able to pass that onto newcomers.  I don't doubt you'll be dong the same in due course.  Look forward to seeing your new GTI when you get it, and hearing about your detailing exploits.

I'm sure Neil will tell you himself, but the WoWo October Payday offer is exactly what you need if just starting out in detailing to make it easier to get a good cleaning regime going.  They are the perfect products and the quality and performance is second to none, and the best introduction to looking after your new car properly.  Wish this had been available when I was starting out!

Welcome to the dark side of detailing! You will now judge things on how they smell before going on your car!!!

As Bec says the set is exactly what you need, the next one will probably be a polish set so will include a MF set and clay bar, which are also worthy additions to your collection.

Cheers

Neil