Author Topic: Rainx or G1 on windscreen  (Read 4510 times)

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
Re: Rainx or G1 on windscreen
« Reply #10 on: 04 November 2015, 13:40 »
Used clay is great for the shower glass. Even better if you use shower gel as a lube and do it when you are all ready in there carrying out ablutions. Take two bottles into the shower? No need.

:grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Agree. I've been using shampoo (hair) as the clay lube - works well on hair and with clay. Not good enough for my car though.  :evil:

I always clean the shower whilst I'm actually taking a shower, if I didn't do it no-one else would!  Usually come out of the cubicle smelling of Limelite limescale cleaner.......nice. Who needs fancy shower gel, and it masks my usual odour of car wax :wink:     
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
« Reply #11 on: 04 November 2015, 15:26 »
Cant really comment showering technique as I'm a bath person but to be boring and on topic I posted a video of Gtechniq G5 on Instagram the other day.

5 weeks of wear and no wiper judder:-

https://instagram.com/p/9hNqz4k24N/

Offline Organisys

• I live here
  • Old and Slow...
« Reply #13 on: 06 November 2015, 13:05 »
I've used G1 on three cars now. I wouldn't be without it.
Give it a good clean with a good citrus cleaner every now and then and it springs back to life.

... it's turned into a fashion show for poofters.

Offline Eccie

• Here all the time
  • Keyless & Penniless
« Reply #14 on: 06 November 2015, 13:19 »
Ive got G1 on the front and rear screen & pano roofs on both cars, G5 on the side window's - never had any judder issues, wouldn't be without it.