Author Topic: Admiral, Elephant, Bell, Diamond. WORST customer services ever.  (Read 7807 times)

Offline AudiA8Quattro

• Forum addict
Re: Admiral, Elephant, Bell, Diamond. WORST customer services ever.
« Reply #20 on: 30 October 2011, 20:57 »
All these 'extra' admin and cancellation charges never existed not many years ago, its all about insurance companies extracting extra money for profit, simples.
And they all do it  :rolleyes:

Not necessarily true as I am with Admiral and have changed cars a few times this year and never been charged a penny for the privilage. Just rang them up and a very helpful person has done the change quickly and easily. Cancellation charges are standard and in the small print when you take the policy out.

Cancellation charges didn't exist probably 5 years ago, when i used to insure a second car i could cancel without charge.
Change of address, change of car, they all charge an admin fee, its in the small print.
Again these charges never used to exist.
Profiteering again.

I beg to differ Mate.....I have changed my car 7 times within the last year and never been charged a penny for the privilage  :smiley:

You're very lucky then. Its in the small print of all the insurance policies i looked at this year.
Every company i looked at charged an admin fee for ANY change to the policy.
FOR DIY GUIDES GO TO <br>www.volkswagenaudi.co.uk<br/>BRAKES, SUSPENSION, CV JOINTS

Offline Bellend

• I live here
Re: Admiral, Elephant, Bell, Diamond. WORST customer services ever.
« Reply #21 on: 06 December 2011, 19:52 »
OK, so I went back with Elephant for the sh!tera.

It was cheap and my whole "principles" went right out the window cause it saved me £1200.  :laugh:

Anyway.

Declare your modifications people.

Mr Golf. £960. w/Exhaust: £997 + Exterior Decrative Changes: £1234 +Lowering: £1026.

:cool:

So not driving ATM, driving in my mates Cinquecento for the next couple weeks then I'm back in the Golf people!

Where all my moneys went.

Golf MK3 1.6. Golf MK3 8v GTI.