Author Topic: toofunkyhouse - bora 1.8t  (Read 11608 times)

Offline jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
toofunkyhouse - bora 1.8t
« on: 04 March 2007, 12:46 »
:)
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
  • Housemusic aint for everybody,only the sexy people
Re: toofunkyhouse - bora 1.8t
« Reply #1 on: 05 March 2007, 09:53 »
Hi all, well we bought the Bora about a year ago now, its a 1.8t sport with the 180bhp lump, it was an ex-demo car which had all the extras fitted: full leather, 17" long beach wheels, climate control, sun roof, sport pack, winter pack and the audio pack! It only had 25000 on the clock too!  :smiley:

Soon after we got it we invested in some new rear clusters and i did a bit of spraying on the front badge

next up where some chrome wing mirror trims off ebay- not 100% sure on these but Nicole likes them!

this is about all that has been done at the mo, next up will be 18" wheels and maybe some black projector head lights! i have also sprayed the mock wood (what where VW thinking???) consoul silver and i will get some pics up at some point.
« Last Edit: 05 March 2007, 09:54 by Toofunkyhouse »
BW3 2018... 7.5 Oryx White R Estate, Black mirrors and rails, Dynaudio, Rear Cam, Climate Screen, 90% tints

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 29 March 2007, 08:39 »
Hi all, here are a few pics of the dash now that i have sprayed it silver instead of the wood effect! :sick: very easy to do, all you need is to take out all the parts, then rub down with very fine sand paper! Next use some plastic primer, then chose your colour and finnish off with a fair whack of laquer! jobs a good un!  :smiley:

BW3 2018... 7.5 Oryx White R Estate, Black mirrors and rails, Dynaudio, Rear Cam, Climate Screen, 90% tints

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 17 May 2007, 12:32 »
Bonjour!! well at last got round to buying a little something for the bora! tyring to keep an OE+ look for it! Found a cheap anni ripoff front splitter, looks much better than the standard one!

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
« Reply #4 on: 19 May 2007, 16:02 »
off come the chrome mirrors!

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 22 August 2007, 16:52 »
at last have spent a bit of cash on the bora! here are the new rims when they came and also on the car! think they look quite good!  :grin:

just waiting for the vw centre caps to come as they forgot to put them in!  :rolleyes:  :smiley:

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
« Reply #6 on: 05 September 2007, 20:43 »
right a few more pics of the Bora, now with VW centre caps! whoop whoop! lol  :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: 07 September 2007, 08:16 by Toofunkyhouse »

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
« Reply #7 on: 05 September 2007, 20:47 »

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
« Reply #8 on: 12 October 2007, 17:17 »
right here a few pics of the car after a good wash and polish! also binned the s-line badge and painted the rear badge matt black! had to take it off and break it down in to its different parts!

also fitted some sport badges to the side!  :smiley:

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
« Reply #9 on: 14 April 2008, 17:00 »
right, an update at last on the bora, got fed up of the clear/crystal rear's, so have smoked the clear bits with some black tail tint and a bit of laquer! looks much better and should suite the dark car better, also have a new grill on route!  :smiley:

sorry my phone cam is poo ( 5 mega my arse  :angry:)