Author Topic: Hello,but!  (Read 986 times)

candyman1971

Hello,but!
« on: 22 March 2013, 20:11 »
Hi guys,gonna get straight to the point,bought my car a few weeks back, 2.0 2009 Gti TSI Mk6 3 door from a dealer over in west london,been driving the car with enthusiasm and have now noticed or rather,where the wtf is that noise(that's not normal),it seems like its the clutch,when pulling off in first slowly, there's a metal on metal sound/whine,only lasts for a few seconds then goes,happening nearly every time i pull away slowly,any advice?,car is on warranty for one year and done 36k,will be visiting mr dealer this weekend, have had a look at one of the previous posts on here last week about this issue,is it a common fault? or cant vw be assed,help,now  :angry:

Offline Murrayedition35

• I live here
  • Edition 35 3dr Manual - Deep Black.
Re: Hello,but!
« Reply #1 on: 22 March 2013, 20:26 »
Hi there and welcome...

Sounds like a clutch problem...sure there's plenty on here will give you the answer... :smiley:

Mr GTD will give you the link to post up a few photos of the motor..

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 22 March 2013, 22:17 »
Welcome to the fold!

Get those pics up...

Pic uploader help HERE

Yes get your question in the 6 section and I'm sure there be plenty of helpers...
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

candyman1971

« Reply #3 on: 23 March 2013, 10:37 »
Cheers guys,will get the pics up on here as soon as i get the snow blizzard off of the car  :undecided:,its cold outside.