Author Topic: can a AGU engine run at 350bhp with standard internals??  (Read 24294 times)

Offline Chris.

• I live here
Re: can a AGU engine run at 350bhp with standard internals??
« Reply #70 on: 14 February 2012, 21:07 »
Does anyone know if there is a reliable free flowing exhaust manifold for the k03s?

Also, in a nutshell....how much bhp can you gain from water meth?

Click For Build Thread

248bhp  278lbft R - Tech Powered 1.8T!!  - Gone but NOT forgotton

Offline c7borg

• Just got here
« Reply #71 on: 10 April 2014, 15:07 »

If the guys on club GTI dont like the idea of 240+bhp and they have the same spec1 car, I am willing to map there car and make it much quicker and give them the numbers above and VCDS reading to back them up.. I will do it £FOC and not matter what other tuners maps on there. Then they can go to every dyno in the land to get it tested and logged an post up there finding.

Is this offer still on?, I've currently got a custom code map and I'm sure it's affecting drivability on and off throttle.

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4
« Reply #72 on: 10 April 2014, 16:34 »

If the guys on club GTI dont like the idea of 240+bhp and they have the same spec1 car, I am willing to map there car and make it much quicker and give them the numbers above and VCDS reading to back them up.. I will do it £FOC and not matter what other tuners maps on there. Then they can go to every dyno in the land to get it tested and logged an post up there finding.

Is this offer still on?, I've currently got a custom code map and I'm sure it's affecting drivability on and off throttle.

As this was 2 and a half years ago I seriously doubt it.