Author Topic: SOME LED SWAP PICS, not the best pics tho!!!  (Read 21343 times)

Offline bored_Welsh_lad

• I live here
Re: SOME LED SWAP PICS, not the best pics tho!!!
« Reply #20 on: 14 December 2007, 15:40 »
i want to mount my stereo down in my centre consule and place a nice flap under it that opens up as a little cubby, because ive bought flat top leds, i was going to have it lit in there in the shape of a vw badge.. if i get round to doing it ill post up the pics as i progress so you can see how it looks...

Mk3 Golf Gti:Full Milltek system and Decat,K&N filter,mk2 Cam,-1.5 degree camber shims, borbet a's, toyo proxies,hot tuning coils, brembo vented discs, greenstuff pads...Soon to have Eaton Power

mk3 16v 5dr Gti,mintex extreme pads,drilled/grooved discs,lowered,cat back powerflow system,omp panel filter with modified airbox,debadged grill, started prep for spraying, lots to come :D

Bumper Vents :D

kells

« Reply #21 on: 14 December 2007, 15:45 »
that would be interesting to see if you get that done :cool:

Offline bored_Welsh_lad

• I live here
« Reply #22 on: 14 December 2007, 15:48 »
yeah i hope so too..

ill see what i can do, im mounting my stereo there so that i can run some gauges in the radio slot..i just wanna get home and crack on with it now though haha..

need to nick a length of 12 core from work now though...
Mk3 Golf Gti:Full Milltek system and Decat,K&N filter,mk2 Cam,-1.5 degree camber shims, borbet a's, toyo proxies,hot tuning coils, brembo vented discs, greenstuff pads...Soon to have Eaton Power

mk3 16v 5dr Gti,mintex extreme pads,drilled/grooved discs,lowered,cat back powerflow system,omp panel filter with modified airbox,debadged grill, started prep for spraying, lots to come :D

kells

« Reply #23 on: 14 December 2007, 16:46 »
yeah i hope so too..

ill see what i can do, im mounting my stereo there so that i can run some gauges in the radio slot..i just wanna get home and crack on with it now though haha..

need to nick a length of 12 core from work now though...

hahahahah i know exactly how you feel..

did all mine in the bloody dark with my maglite haha obviously except for the soldering which i did in the house..

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
  • Housemusic aint for everybody,only the sexy people
« Reply #24 on: 14 December 2007, 17:47 »
can you change the colour of climate control?  :undecided:
BW3 2018... 7.5 Oryx White R Estate, Black mirrors and rails, Dynaudio, Rear Cam, Climate Screen, 90% tints

Offline RiCHiE360

• I live here
« Reply #25 on: 14 December 2007, 17:49 »

SHOW OFF!!  :grin:

Im sure you can mate, just take it out and start takin bits off!

There will eb a way.

Rich

Roofless VR6 FTW

kells

« Reply #26 on: 14 December 2007, 17:54 »

is that like the one in the mk4??

i dont have it the my mk 3, but do in the mk 4

i guess it will be possible, it will more than likely have the same chip leds as what iv used here for the maf screens and sunroof kit

if i had climate control believe me it would be changed to blue one way or another  :cool:
« Last Edit: 14 December 2007, 18:12 by kells »

Offline bored_Welsh_lad

• I live here
« Reply #27 on: 14 December 2007, 18:04 »
my maglite doesnt leave my belt haha...

its great for checking the fibre links out here for any breaks and obv for using the portaloos at nite...

im going to try to look at how to make the door for this little cubbie hole...

hope i can get it to turn out ok anyways

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
  • Housemusic aint for everybody,only the sexy people
« Reply #28 on: 14 December 2007, 19:58 »
my maglite doesnt leave my belt haha...

its great for checking the fibre links out here for any breaks and obv for using the portaloos at nite...

im going to try to look at how to make the door for this little cubbie hole...

hope i can get it to turn out ok anyways

you in the sigs mate? i was on tcw, posted to wycombe now mind in the bunka!  :sad:
BW3 2018... 7.5 Oryx White R Estate, Black mirrors and rails, Dynaudio, Rear Cam, Climate Screen, 90% tints

Offline bored_Welsh_lad

• I live here
« Reply #29 on: 14 December 2007, 21:04 »
sigs...pffftt.... worthless ...haha