Author Topic: Interior Bulbs?  (Read 8971 times)

Offline Jimp

• I live here
Interior Bulbs?
« on: 10 November 2008, 18:32 »
Has anyone here changed any of their interior bulbs? I was thinking about some nice clear/white ones since the stock ones are a bit yellowish. Something like these:
http://www.eurosporttuning.ca/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=EST02&Product_Code=VWT-723-101&Category_Code=VW-G-MK5-in
Not low enough mk5
Not on the road enough mk3

Offline Hurdy

• Serious forum addict
Re: Interior Bulbs?
« Reply #1 on: 10 November 2008, 19:36 »
At some point over the winter I'll be swapping mine out for some blue LED's :rolleyes:
Seat Leon Cupra Black 290 DSG

Offline synnea

• Here all the time
« Reply #2 on: 10 November 2008, 22:36 »
Has anyone here changed any of their interior bulbs? I was thinking about some nice clear/white ones since the stock ones are a bit yellowish. Something like these:
http://www.eurosporttuning.ca/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=EST02&Product_Code=VWT-723-101&Category_Code=VW-G-MK5-in

I just ordered these, guy called Frank emailed me with delivery cost after I bought, a bit odd yes as your normally know beore you order what the cost will be, but he was very helpful! $15 US Airmail to UK. A number of quicker options are available if you need. They should look the part when fitted!
R32 : DBP : Lux Pack : Winter Pack : Cruise : Leather : Parking Sensors : Rear Tints : Armrest : RNS 510 : Ipod MediaIn : FreeView Tuner : VagCom

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
« Reply #3 on: 11 November 2008, 13:12 »
They actaully look pretty good. Are they as simple as pulling the cover off, poping them out and sticking the new ones in?

Offline markymark

• Here all the time
« Reply #4 on: 11 November 2008, 13:28 »
When I click on the link nowt happens!  :huh:

Offline synnea

• Here all the time
« Reply #5 on: 11 November 2008, 13:52 »
They actaully look pretty good. Are they as simple as pulling the cover off, poping them out and sticking the new ones in?

I have no idea how easy they are to fit, I am hoping simple enough....  :laugh: Never once tried to look at how to take the interior bulbs out to be honest but I will let you all know. Coming from the states US Airmail I would imagine a week at least before they arrive.
R32 : DBP : Lux Pack : Winter Pack : Cruise : Leather : Parking Sensors : Rear Tints : Armrest : RNS 510 : Ipod MediaIn : FreeView Tuner : VagCom

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
« Reply #6 on: 11 November 2008, 14:00 »
Could you take some snaps once you have them fitted as they look good on their website but they are bound to make them look good online. Id love to see what they look like on the Golf.

Offline synnea

• Here all the time
« Reply #7 on: 11 November 2008, 14:05 »
Yes, will post pics. I will do my own before and after.  I think these will be a good job I have to say, the photos do look the part and as you say lets hope they represent the look of the actual product. 
« Last Edit: 11 November 2008, 14:20 by synnea »

Offline Jimp

• I live here
« Reply #8 on: 11 November 2008, 14:13 »
Looking forward to seeing the results  :smiley:.
Not low enough mk5
Not on the road enough mk3

Offline markymark

• Here all the time
« Reply #9 on: 11 November 2008, 14:19 »
Looking forward to seeing the results  :smiley:.

I look forward to seeing the website  :cry: