Author Topic: Classic Insurance for My 96 Golf Anni... Possible with limited use?  (Read 2823 times)

Offline boneybradley

• Forum Supporter
  • Serious forum addict
  • Back in a Mk3...
Well the Mk3 is going for some quite major refurb and will be restored within the next year, So I need help getting her insured, My no claims will be on my new daily  :lipsrsealed: so I will get stung on a stand alone policy.

Plus the car will be only used for 3-4000 miles a year max (pleasure use only..and shows!) does anyone know who offers decent cover (a classic policy for example where my no claims isn't required to get a good price)

Multi car is pointless as it's not set for a weekend/show/keeper like I have and no claims affects prices! Anyone know who's worth approaching for cover? Or a company that will cover both and only need 1 no claims bonus

(b.t.w I left the big world of Insurance today so I can no longer ask at work! oh and they were useless in understanding what I want! (they said £1300 for both cars which is fun as I can insure both separate for much less!))
Moderator of The Dub-Tug Squad!! (What some call the MK3 section!)

Full range of quality parts for your Volkswagen available at Oemandmore.co.uk

Offline skyinsurance

• Forum Supporter
  • GTI forum regular
Feel free to get in touch, we can look at a limited mileage mirrored NCB policy.

Tel: 01707 642552

Offline boneybradley

• Forum Supporter
  • Serious forum addict
  • Back in a Mk3...
that's what I need as I'm going to have 2 cars but 1 will only be used for pleasure! (why can't most insurers understand if you have 2 cars you can only use 1 at a time and full no claims should be across both?)
Moderator of The Dub-Tug Squad!! (What some call the MK3 section!)

Full range of quality parts for your Volkswagen available at Oemandmore.co.uk

Offline Ninja

• I live here
  • 19 smiles per gallon
I suppose because both could get stolen or roll down a drive due to a snapped handbrake and smash into another car :-(