Author Topic: FOR SALE VW Mk4 Golf 25th Anniversary edition  (Read 5579 times)

Offline KevinScriven

• Just got here
FOR SALE VW Mk4 Golf 25th Anniversary edition
« on: 08 September 2018, 13:44 »
Hey everyone,

I am selling my VW Mk4 Golf 25th Anniversary edition on eBay. Here is the link if anyone is interested in buying it.

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Mk4-Golf-25th-Anniversary-edition/263924949228?hash=item3d732720ec:g:LC0AAOSwefxbk6XJ

Selling on behalf of my daughter.  Owned by her for over 10 years. Drove this car back from Wales and it drove perfectly. Anniversary number 1330. Mileage 134,450.  MOT till end November.  Only done 4,000 miles since last MOT with no advisories.  Had 4 new tyres (not budget) less than 1,000 miles ago.  Completely original and unmolested with all the Anniversary extras.  Different CD player fitted before daughter bought car.  Lots of paperwork and MOTs.  Had 2 cam belts and water pumps in my daughters ownership. This is a nice straight car with age related marks and a small amount of paint bubbling along the bottom of passenger door seal as shown in photo. Would suit a VW enthusiast to give it the TLC it needs on this appreciating classic. 2 keys with fobs but remote not working. Might just be batteries since they have never been changed. Sold as seen with no warranty. You are welcome to come and view and happy to try and answer any questions. Wheels were refurbished with new genuine centre caps about 5 years ago but need refurbishing again. Complete with BBS centre cap removing tool.  Have priced this car at what I feel is a good honest price for this much appreciating classic of the future.