Author Topic: WOW! R-Tech remap! and me mods!  (Read 1481 times)

Offline RTechUK

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • R-TECH OFFICE 01455 617233
Re: WOW! R-Tech remap! and me mods!
« Reply #10 on: 12 October 2008, 11:32 »
Hello M8!

I would have loved to come and watched the racing today, but  I am taking my son to have dinner on Thomas the tank engine this afternoon.    I am sure I will watch is on SKY soprts.

:cry:  Nick

R-Tech Customer Feedback / Reviews
http://r-techpower.co.uk/r-tech-feedback.php
VW AUDI SEAT SKODA 1.8T-1.9TDi -2.0TFSI  Tuners

01455 617233
http://sticky-vnt.co.uk Midlands

Offline vapor matt

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #11 on: 14 October 2008, 19:13 »
No worries nick! my son loved thomas the tank engine. we used to take him to the blue bell railway all the time, he loved it as i expect your son will aswell. and we won the VW Cup!!!!!!!!!!! 1.8T bora beat the works VW team! MK5's ect and next year we will have the new sirocco's to beat aswell. very tense in the first race as we chose the wrong tyres, went slicks when it was wet as we thought the track might dry out. but so did our main competitor. so it was even on the track. we took it easy as we only had to make sure we were no further back than 7 places. we didnt need to run in race 2 as we won the cup in race 1 on points. in race 2 we had a bad day, we got slamed into the pit wall at the start and bent the lower wishbone and snaped a hub. so lucky for us it didnt matter!

RPM motorsport! and joe fullbrook VW cup champions 2008 all on the VW website if anyones intrested.

and nick, will give you a call later in the week and sort out a saturday if possible for a rolling road session in the next few weeks and a tweak maybe of your outstanding map!

also nick, in the future the VW cup will be run on Re maped factory ECU's no after market ECU's allowed. so you might be intrested in maping race cars?

AGU. DSG intake. Eibach pro s coilovers. 312mm brakes. Miltech D-kat. KO3's. FMIC. R-Tech stage 2 remap. Big smile, bald tyres!

Offline T_J_G

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #12 on: 15 October 2008, 11:32 »
No worries nick! my son loved thomas the tank engine. we used to take him to the blue bell railway all the time, he loved it as i expect your son will aswell. and we won the VW Cup!!!!!!!!!!! 1.8T bora beat the works VW team! MK5's ect and next year we will have the new sirocco's to beat aswell. very tense in the first race as we chose the wrong tyres, went slicks when it was wet as we thought the track might dry out. but so did our main competitor. so it was even on the track. we took it easy as we only had to make sure we were no further back than 7 places. we didnt need to run in race 2 as we won the cup in race 1 on points. in race 2 we had a bad day, we got slamed into the pit wall at the start and bent the lower wishbone and snaped a hub. so lucky for us it didnt matter!

RPM motorsport! and joe fullbrook VW cup champions 2008 all on the VW website if anyones intrested.

and nick, will give you a call later in the week and sort out a saturday if possible for a rolling road session in the next few weeks and a tweak maybe of your outstanding map!

also nick, in the future the VW cup will be run on Re maped factory ECU's no after market ECU's allowed. so you might be intrested in maping race cars?

You from Kent area? Heard of RPM, and you mention bluebell hill...

Offline vapor matt

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #13 on: 15 October 2008, 18:58 »
You from Kent area? Heard of RPM, and you mention bluebell hill...

well iam from sussex, but RPM motor sport is in essex, he looks after the race car and my car for me. fitted my KO3s and FMIC ect. hes a VW man and theres not alot he dosnt know about VW's. and bluebell is a railway line in east sussex which is still steam driven. the reason i mentioned thomas the tank engine to nick.

AGU. DSG intake. Eibach pro s coilovers. 312mm brakes. Miltech D-kat. KO3's. FMIC. R-Tech stage 2 remap. Big smile, bald tyres!