Author Topic: Would you buy a yellow Golf???  (Read 2422 times)

Offline richw911

• 10k hero
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: Would you buy a yellow Golf???
« Reply #10 on: 16 February 2008, 22:14 »
nowt wrong with the blue seats; got them in mine  :tongue:

and mine mate i like them TBH  :evil:

wasn't sure when i first bought my car until my missus pointed out that when i'm sitting in them i can't see them  :laugh: :laugh: i like them now though :afro: though i kinda wish they were proper Recaros  :rolleyes:

back to the topic though... no i wouldn't buy the yellow one though it looks like its a rare colour concept version  :huh:  if you look closely at the last pic you can just make out the yellow centres in the seats so they won't be full black leather  :wink:

Dont yours say recaro on the then rhys? Mine do and on the rear seats

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #11 on: 16 February 2008, 22:21 »
nah i got skanked; mine is an 02 model when VW decided to cost cut and fit their own 'sport' seats instead of Recaros  :angry:  bastards!!  their comfy enough but they lack side support so you get thrown around a bit when pushing hard

Offline richw911

• 10k hero
« Reply #12 on: 16 February 2008, 22:25 »
nah i got skanked; mine is an 02 model when VW decided to cost cut and fit their own 'sport' seats instead of Recaros  :angry:  fatherless sons!!  their comfy enough but they lack side support so you get thrown around a bit when pushing hard

Oh  i didnt realise that vw stopped doing them  :rolleyes:   :angry: They really did lose the plot with the mk4  :sad:

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #13 on: 16 February 2008, 22:30 »
nah i got skanked; mine is an 02 model when VW decided to cost cut and fit their own 'sport' seats instead of Recaros  :angry:  fatherless sons!!  their comfy enough but they lack side support so you get thrown around a bit when pushing hard

Oh  i didnt realise that vw stopped doing them  :rolleyes:   :angry: They really did lose the plot with the mk4  :sad:

they became 'optional extras' from 02 onwards  :sad:  have been looking on the bay for a set of Recaros' but can't really justify the expense.......

Offline richw911

• 10k hero
« Reply #14 on: 16 February 2008, 22:33 »

they became 'optional extras' from 02 onwards  :sad:  have been looking on the bay for a set of Recaros' but can't really justify the expense.......

Now it makes sense when you said the other day that you wanted some new recaros  :smiley: Yeah lot of money really mate.

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #15 on: 16 February 2008, 22:39 »

Now it makes sense when you said the other day that you wanted some new recaros  :smiley: Yeah lot of money really mate.

ay they are; money needed elsewhere at the moment lol
« Last Edit: 17 February 2008, 11:10 by Rhyso »

TeddyKGB

« Reply #16 on: 17 February 2008, 10:34 »
Not my colour personally, but i think if you're going for a colour like that you have to have the personality to match :laugh:

Offline GTi-Matt

• I live here
« Reply #17 on: 17 February 2008, 13:27 »
ive got the red non recaro's in mine and ther comfy enough i could sllep in them, its also nce when u get out on a long journey it doesnt feel like u been sat on a rock the whole time!

wouldnt want the recaros unless they came standard!

the mk4 are very random with the extras they put on them

nah wouldnt wanna yellow car thats a punto or mg ZR colour and would attract chavs and u dont want that now do u  :grin: :grin: :afro:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline Marco Rossi

• GTI forum regular
  • Techno Genius........probably
« Reply #18 on: 17 February 2008, 22:50 »
it depends on the mileage for me.  im always wary of adverts that dont advertise the mileage.  Maybe that explains the low price also.  I was a bit funny about the colour of my car when i read the advert in autotrader but wen i saw it in person i liked it.

Offline ginner

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #19 on: 18 February 2008, 12:14 »
I've got blue non recaro seat and they are I think really good, best seats I've ever had.
Don't buy a yellow car you will regret when you come to sell it.