Author Topic: WOW, THAT LOOKS DIFFERENT  (Read 3918 times)

Offline jake

• I live here
Re: WOW, THAT LOOKS DIFFERENT
« Reply #10 on: 22 February 2010, 15:16 »
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake that it amasing and so very diffareant.Would have never have thort about doing that. I have seen diffarant engein bay colours but never a cockpit. ( i have called it a cockpit now as i dont think i can call it an interia lol)  The contrast with the yellow cadge and the black is just sooooooooo good.

Thank you very much mate! Glad you like, its a little crazy isnt it lol!

Offline Adam

• Forum addict
« Reply #11 on: 22 February 2010, 15:19 »
Stop shouting? Caps also means attention! Not just shouting!

Lol chill. I love it. Cant wait to see this R-Line rear, want one myself and your motor might convince me :)

Down Hill From Here.

Offline vwprime

• I live here
« Reply #12 on: 22 February 2010, 15:49 »
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake that it amasing and so very diffareant.Would have never have thort about doing that. I have seen diffarant engein bay colours but never a cockpit. ( i have called it a cockpit now as i dont think i can call it an interia lol)  The contrast with the yellow cadge and the black is just sooooooooo good.

Thank you very much mate! Glad you like, its a little crazy isnt it lol!

Just a Tad buddy  :laugh: :cool: :grin: :smiley:
TRANSFORM, & ROLL OUT!

Offline Dewey

• Not said much yet
  • Mk4 1.8t 150 AGU (R-Tech Stage 1 190)
« Reply #13 on: 22 February 2010, 16:07 »
That looks amazing! The black and yellow is a great colour choice
So Far - R-tech Stage 1 Re-Map 190hp 225ftlbs, Forge 007P DV, Forge Silicone TIP, Pipercross Panel Filter,  Powdercoated Anthracite Montreal IIs, Custom Cat Back.  Shopping List - Coilovers, Hubcentric Spacers, Front and Rear ARB, Big Brake Set-Up...

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
« Reply #14 on: 22 February 2010, 16:10 »
Nuts, love it, very very different :afro:

Offline ashw831

• I live here
« Reply #15 on: 22 February 2010, 16:16 »
Absolutley mint jake.. hats off to you big time mate!!!!  :cool: :grin:

Offline Mogsmex

• Not said much yet
  • Mach 4 Black 1.8T AGU
« Reply #16 on: 22 February 2010, 16:58 »
bloody hell folks getting some weird comments here arent we! Stop shouting? Caps also means attention! Not just shouting!

Is this a VW thing? What classifies a VW thing? VW is anything, it can be tuk, poke, show stunner, trailer queen, wide, low, bagged, gassed!

So i dont have a clue what your on about? Maybe if you had been on the forum more than 5 mins you wouldnt come out with comments like that! I love comments good or bad! But not naive comments like that!

hmm I've obviously hit a nerve sorry about that I assumed as you asked for good or bad comments you was actually open to them

I dont consider myself naive at all and as you say have only been here 5 mins hence the question wondering if it's a VW thing as I'm aware some marques have certain "fashions" like the rat look etc and I have no idea what tuk and poke are  :huh:

apoligies If you took offence and If you like it thats all that matters ;)
all I got for Christmas was a sweater..........I really wanted a moaner or a Screamer

Offline corf

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #17 on: 22 February 2010, 17:21 »
look mint jake, need a different colour on your nos bottle to make it stand out, what are you planing next to do next what about carbon door cards.

Offline Mr_Orange

• I live here
  • MK4 GTi Turbo Exclusive 150 AUM
« Reply #18 on: 22 February 2010, 17:30 »
Mad.  It took me a minute to tune into the pictures you'd posted  :grin:  Couldn't work it out for a mo! 

Good work!  Looks awesome!

What shows are you going to this year?

Build thread clicky

Offline jake

• I live here
« Reply #19 on: 22 February 2010, 17:50 »
No mate, you have not hit a nerve, just dont like comments like 'i dont get it' when ive invested herrendous ammounts of time and money into the car! My car is my life! And i spend every minute of the day i possibly can on it!

So when some says ' i dont get it.' yeah it annoys me! As that is not a comment really, thats just in some ways rude to me!

THIS IS AIMED AT Mogsmex NOT YOU MR ORANGE, I LOVE YOU

But yeah im in ultimate dubs this year, well in 3 weeks, so i would love as many people off this forum to come down as possible! its an amazing show! Fantastic venue , and great convoys down!

« Last Edit: 22 February 2010, 18:41 by jake »