Author Topic: Springfest 3rd April Santa Pod.*Check page 12 for forum stand cars*  (Read 27359 times)

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
done fcuk all to mine  :smug:

Offline mark-mk3gti

• I live here
I'm gettin up at 6 to leave at 6.30 so should be there for 9 to 9.30 all being well. It's a 2hr45 drive for me so see you all there! Save me a space  :grin: :grin:

Might not be many of us but sure we can have a good day!

Offline jeynesey

• I live here
  • Non VW but still VAG
I'm gettin up at 6 to leave at 6.30 so should be there for 9 to 9.30 all being well. It's a 2hr45 drive for me so see you all there! Save me a space  :grin: :grin:

Might not be many of us but sure we can have a good day!

Theres a few more coming though who arent on the stand :) See you there!!
The day you see me in a diesel is the day there is no more petrol left :D

Need a web designer??  http://www.twostepmedia.co.uk/

Offline tdi_blu

• I live here
  • Golf Gti & T4 2.5 tdi
I know the sites called GolfGti.co.uk and im pretty new to the site and dont really know how you guys do things if im honest but theres some very nice dubz on this site which are not all Golf Gtis just think maybe the Golf Gtis only and how clean is your car before your allowed has effected numbers for the stand.Maybe next year allow other vws not just golfs as its still good to go on a stand and see a good mix of cars just my opionion.Hope you all have a good day at the show ill look out for the stand  :wink:
Golf Gti

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
Wasn't the forum peeps that made the rules but the event holders. In years gone by we've had all sorts of dubs on the stand.

nick

Offline mark-mk3gti

• I live here
Wasn't the forum peeps that made the rules but the event holders. In years gone by we've had all sorts of dubs on the stand.

nick

I was just about to type somet similar, was decided earlier In the thread so that's why numbers have tumbled..

Offline Lewy

• I live here
Not really decided, just forgotten.

Slick and a few others were turned away by the organisers cos they thought they were taking the mick, 'what's a Passat doing on a Golfgti stand?'  You can sort of see their point, albeit a short-sighted one.

It's a shame I can't make it as I'm caring for my wife after a major op, but I will try and iron out the problems for the next Santa Pod visits with the forum.

As for the cleaned bit Blu, surely if you want to represent the forum, and we're very glad that you do, you would want your pride and joy to be clean?  Even if it means stopping at a petrol station enroute, it can't be too much to ask is it?

Lewy.

Offline Mitching

• I live here
If I'm on the stand, what time do I need to turn up? And where do I go? Never been before.

Offline Steve_PD

• Serious forum addict
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
gates open around 9ish but expect big cues once through the gate follow the road around behind the starting line of the strip. when you see a marshal just say your on the golfgti stand and he'll tell you where to go
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline luke

• I live here
  • When in doubt, whip it out!
sorry to say i won't be able to make it now as my sump has now broke  :grin:
1985 mk2 gti type 19 8v
2018 t roc sel 1.6tdi