Author Topic: DervTech or Darkside Developments  (Read 21054 times)

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
Re: DervTech or Darkside Developments
« Reply #10 on: 02 March 2016, 19:42 »
DervTech it is  :cool:

Got message from DervTech, there flashtool has got problem today and they have to cancel my appointment till they sort it. Now have to pick another tuner  :embarrassed:
ask Rhyso to do it  :smiley:

Thanks for the recommendation Barry but I don't travel that far  :sad:

Unless he fancies a trip to Wales of course  :grin:
great way to see if the map has made a difference for him on the return journey  :smiley:

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #11 on: 02 March 2016, 20:02 »

Got message from DervTech, there flashtool has got problem today and they have to cancel my appointment till they sort it. Now have to pick another tuner  :embarrassed:

great way to see if the map has made a difference for him on the return journey  :smiley:

For sure  :smiley:

Just got to watch out for speed cameras mind especially on a few of the roads which allow you to really open the taps  :whistle:

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
« Reply #12 on: 02 March 2016, 20:34 »
an it will probably be done right   :smiley:

Offline Devilz

• I live here
  • Cruisin is not a crime
« Reply #13 on: 03 March 2016, 00:01 »

Just got to watch out for speed cameras mind especially on a few of the roads which allow you to really open the taps  :whistle:

220+ miles round trip, probably consider if we meet somewhere in middle  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
« Reply #14 on: 03 March 2016, 18:12 »

220+ miles round trip, probably consider if we meet somewhere in middle  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
did you ask derv tech to meet you in the middle  :grin: sometimes you need to travel if you need something done

Offline Devilz

• I live here
  • Cruisin is not a crime
« Reply #15 on: 04 March 2016, 01:06 »

did you ask derv tech to meet you in the middle  :grin: sometimes you need to travel if you need something done

DervTech doesn't offer mobile service whereas Rhyso does  :whistle: :whistle:

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #16 on: 04 March 2016, 07:28 »
Instead of being lazy and emailing companies why don't you pick the phone up and actually speak to Carbon Chip Tuning? He does actually answer the phone and will talk through everything with you. Sometimes an old fashioned communication method is better than this new fancy Dan crap!
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline Devilz

• I live here
  • Cruisin is not a crime
« Reply #17 on: 04 March 2016, 13:43 »
Instead of being lazy and emailing companies why don't you pick the phone up and actually speak to Carbon Chip Tuning? He does actually answer the phone and will talk through everything with you. Sometimes an old fashioned communication method is better than this new fancy Dan crap!

Don't want to sound rude, but I did phoned Carbon Chip and left voicemail twice but not heard anything as of yet. It doesn't matter what mode of communication you use, email/phone/message through their website, they should show some sort of professionalism and respond. I am sure this is how you do business, not by ignoring the customers request no matter how busy you are with your work.

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #18 on: 09 April 2016, 19:07 »
Good meeting with you today mate :afro:

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
« Reply #19 on: 17 April 2016, 11:32 »
Good meeting with you today mate :afro:
did you map it then  :smiley: