Author Topic: BP Ultimate Diesel  (Read 15220 times)

Offline andrewparker

• Here all the time
Re: BP Ultimate Diesel
« Reply #30 on: 03 April 2014, 14:52 »
Do people tend to add this prior to filling up, or to a full tank?
Current – Mk7 Golf R, Night Blue, 5dr, Manual / Mk7.5 Golf R, Indium Grey, Estate, DSG

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #31 on: 03 April 2014, 17:35 »
Do people tend to add this prior to filling up, or to a full tank?

I fill up and run the tank almost empty, and then I add the Millers at fill-up time, or after a fill up.
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline p3asa

• Forum addict
« Reply #32 on: 05 April 2014, 13:53 »
I had to laugh looking at the Millers blurb

"User Benefits New pleasant citrus fragrance"  :grin:

Its absolutely disgusting.  :sick:

If you guys use the 5L containers, what is the best way to store and transport the amount your going to stick in the car?
HIS: R 5dr DSG Lapiz: Tech Pack: Keyless: 90% Tints: Pretorias: Rear View Camera
HERS:  GTI 5dr Manual DBP: Parking Pack: Car-Net App: 90% Privacy Glass. Ordered 05-12-15. Delivered 03-03-16
DONATED TO SON:  GTD 5dr Manual White: Nav Pro: Dynaudio: Winter Pack: Sport & Sound Pack: Rear View Camera: Park Assist. Ordered 19-02-14. Delivered: 07-06-14

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #33 on: 06 April 2014, 09:38 »
I had to laugh looking at the Millers blurb

"User Benefits New pleasant citrus fragrance"  :grin:

Its absolutely disgusting.  :sick:

If you guys use the 5L containers, what is the best way to store and transport the amount your going to stick in the car?

I have 2 x 50mL graduated polythene centrifuge tubes. I put 100mL in a tank in the winter, will put 50mL per tank in the summer, but right now i'm putting about 70mL in. You don't have to stick it in on fill-up, but if you have it in the car when you do fill up, best chuck it in and then fill to get an instant mix. If you stick it in after your last trip of the day when getting home, it will mix overnight easily.

The stuff does have an evil smell. As a chemist, I have smelt many nasty chemicals, but this stuff is pretty bad, not as bad as pyridine, but close!
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.