Author Topic: Newbie - recaro covers/replacement?  (Read 6764 times)

Offline MichelleA

• Just got here
Newbie - recaro covers/replacement?
« on: 18 October 2015, 16:07 »
Hi - I'm a complete newbie so please be kind and tell me if I've put this in the wrong place!

I have a 1998 GTi Mk 4 and am starting to do a cosmetic overhaul on it as she's very battered. The Recaro front seats need either replacing or covering but I'm unsure what is best. I've had a look on eBay and seats are a fair price but I can't seem to find a decent set in the right colour, so I was thinking to maybe just get a decent set of covers instead?

I don't have a man or anyone to ask to help and I'm a total girl about cars so be gentle!

x

Offline dragonfly

• I live here
Re: Newbie - recaro covers/replacement?
« Reply #1 on: 22 October 2015, 19:58 »
Why do the seats need replacing?

Offline Jdm owner

• Not said much yet
Re: Newbie - recaro covers/replacement?
« Reply #2 on: 13 November 2016, 17:39 »
Hi - I'm a complete newbie so please be kind and tell me if I've put this in the wrong place!

I have a 1998 GTi Mk 4 and am starting to do a cosmetic overhaul on it as she's very battered. The Recaro front seats need either replacing or covering but I'm unsure what is best. I've had a look on eBay and seats are a fair price but I can't seem to find a decent set in the right colour, so I was thinking to maybe just get a decent set of covers instead?

I don't have a man or anyone to ask to help and I'm a total girl about cars so be gentle!

x

Have you tried capital seats they supply seat covers and Recaro replacment seats complete or oe seat covers.