Author Topic: i got banned  (Read 6215 times)

Offline james2

• I live here
  • No scammers please.
i got banned
« on: 12 March 2014, 20:45 »
  :whistle: microsoft finaly worked out my sh!t, been with them since 2005 and wasted loads of cash on microsoft points ,gold, 500+ games and my 126,000+ GS. Lost 1 years gold and 10,000 microsoft points. Banned until 31,12,9999 and 2 console's banned. All for playing call of duty 3 every night for 7-8 years. Time to move on to a ps4 when shops finaly get them in stock. They do say if i get a xboxone i can sign into my banned profile. I give up with them now.......Iv still got 6 xbox 360 full of all my games i downloaded

•On the Xbox 360 console you will no longer be able to sign in to Xbox Live.
•On the Xbox One console you will be able to sign in, but some features and functionality of the console will be reduced or restricted including but not limited to the ability to participate in multiplayer games.
 :rolleyes:

AGU 1.8T. Mods done: R32 front bumper, turborev smic, ngk platinum spark plugs, uprated pancake pipe, demon motorsport boost hoses, forge 007 dv, forge engine cover, r-tec stage 1 map ,home made cold airfilter ,run on 98 ron fuel and castrol edge 0w 40 oil. Advanti racing alloys.

Offline WadGTI

• Here all the time
  • Golf GTI'er
Re: i got banned
« Reply #1 on: 13 March 2014, 13:27 »
So you have been banned for conitinually playing cod 3?

Never knew peeps were still playing this online or that the servers were still active for that matter.

Email MS head office and advise. Send you story to xbox joystiq, they may put an article up on it :)

VW BUSH

« Reply #2 on: 13 March 2014, 13:44 »
Fcking noob hacker i'm reporting you, sorry someone has :grin:
What were you doing to get banned?

Offline damien010685

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 16 March 2014, 07:24 »
Well u don't get banned unless your doing something you shouldn't! The fact you have spent X amount of money means nothing break the rules get banned simples! So fess up what glitching or modding was you doing?

Offline Carl!

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #4 on: 16 March 2014, 10:06 »
sounds like they've done you a favour, step away from the xbox and do something productive.

Offline justalex81

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 16 March 2014, 10:18 »
i don't think he's capable  :undecided:

Offline Chris.

• I live here
« Reply #6 on: 16 March 2014, 13:11 »
flashed xbox with games downloaded off the net?

Click For Build Thread

248bhp  278lbft R - Tech Powered 1.8T!!  - Gone but NOT forgotton

Offline james2

• I live here
  • No scammers please.
« Reply #7 on: 16 March 2014, 15:44 »
Modded call of duty 3 back in 2010. Hotswapped and installed it to the harddrive.  I only got caught because of people calling me a haker or cheater with out using my mods, im just good at the game. Iv got a new gold profile now and still get messages when playing call of duty 3 , you hacker .  :whistle:
AGU 1.8T. Mods done: R32 front bumper, turborev smic, ngk platinum spark plugs, uprated pancake pipe, demon motorsport boost hoses, forge 007 dv, forge engine cover, r-tec stage 1 map ,home made cold airfilter ,run on 98 ron fuel and castrol edge 0w 40 oil. Advanti racing alloys.

VW BUSH

« Reply #8 on: 16 March 2014, 16:03 »
Modded call of duty 3 back in 2010. Hotswapped and installed it to the harddrive.  I only got caught because of people calling me a haker or cheater with out using my mods, im just good at the game. Iv got a new gold profile now and still get messages when playing call of duty 3 , you hacker .  :whistle:
Most hacking is just lag and people being frustrated at being owned.
Cry more lol.
I never hack, makes games boring very quickly, learned that on the commodore  :grin:
I just move lobby or camp up

Offline james2

• I live here
  • No scammers please.
« Reply #9 on: 16 March 2014, 16:23 »
Most hacking is just lag and people being frustrated at being owned.
Cry more lol.
I never hack, makes games boring very quickly, learned that on the commodore  :grin:
I just move lobby or camp up
Funny you say that my connection sucks .One guy last night was so easy to kill you could always run up behind him and punch him to death ,no need for bullets. God he got well pissed off and started messaging me with HATE.  :evil: