Author Topic: My First Ever Golf Gti!!  (Read 1077 times)

Offline D9AAN

• Just got here
My First Ever Golf Gti!!
« on: 28 June 2017, 21:43 »
Hey people!!

I'm Daniel from Durham and I'm about to be the owner of a red 3 door mk6 Golf Gti. I test drove the one a week ago as a bit of a tyre kicker to be honest and then put a deposit down on one and picking it up next Saturday  :smiley:

She is immaculate with recently refurbished monza wheels which I know cost a fortune! Comes with Bluetooth and cruise control and the amazing retro cloth interior

The car is totally standard bar a stage 1 remap and led rear lights. Mods wise I wanna upgrade any bulbs and interior lights and maybe upgrade the front lights to xenons with drls or for now fit a hid kit. I want to lower the car a little with wheel spacers and remove the middle silencer for a nicer noise

This is my first ever Golf! But I have previously owned 2 Focus STs and 2 Skoda Octavia Vrs

I will admit I'm gonna miss the sound of my 5 cylinder Focus St but I won't miss the poor fuel economy!

I have no idea how to post photos on here or else I would put a few on

Anyway thought I would say hi and I'm sure I'll be on here alot asking for advice  :smiley:

Offline MR FAKELAFF

• Not said much yet
Re: My First Ever Golf Gti!!
« Reply #1 on: 06 July 2017, 18:11 »
Just getting out of a ford my self. Was tempted by the st170. Grey one baby yeeeaah.

But they seem riddled with problems

So I waited and bought mk4 1'8T ( well picking it up Saturday)

I like the mk7 gti in white