Author Topic: Merry Christmas from Wo-Wo  (Read 2282 times)

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
Merry Christmas from Wo-Wo
« on: 21 December 2016, 07:05 »
Hi All

I just wanted to say thank you for all of your support this year, the brand is going from strength to strength and this couldn't be achieved without its loyal customers, feedback and detailing enthusiasts. Looking forward to 2017 with some exciting announcements.

Cheers

Neil & Team Wo-Wo

« Last Edit: 21 December 2016, 09:28 by Wo-Wo »

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
Re: Merry Christmas from Wo-Wo
« Reply #1 on: 21 December 2016, 07:17 »
Merry Christmas Neil and all at Wo-Wo. 

Have a great one!  Thank you for your first class products, first class customer service and very generous offers.  Here's hoping 2017 is your best year yet.  :smiley:

Bec
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline Watts

• Forum addict
« Reply #2 on: 21 December 2016, 09:11 »
Hi All

I just wanted to say thank you for all of your support this year, the brand is going from strength to strength and this could be achieved without its loyal customers, feedback and detailing enthusiasts. Looking forward to 2017 with some exciting announcements.

Cheers

Neil & Team Wo-Wo

And a Merry Christmas to you all too :smiley:

You might want to edit the above though as I assume you mean't 'couldn't be achieved without....'  :wink:
2019 Oryx White 5dr TCR.

Was - 2015 Tornado Red 3dr GTI PP, manual, Santiagos, Audi short shifter.

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: 21 December 2016, 09:29 »
Hi All

I just wanted to say thank you for all of your support this year, the brand is going from strength to strength and this could be achieved without its loyal customers, feedback and detailing enthusiasts. Looking forward to 2017 with some exciting announcements.

Cheers

Neil & Team Wo-Wo

And a Merry Christmas to you all too :smiley:

You might want to edit the above though as I assume you mean't 'couldn't be achieved without....'  :wink:

Ha- just checking!!!

Offline cosmos

• Not said much yet
« Reply #4 on: 23 December 2016, 11:42 »
Thanks for the Christmas card and discount code in the post Wo-Wo  :smiley: Might treat myself to some more goodies - or rather treat my GTI to a Christmas clean
Golf GTI PP | DSG | 5 door | Carbon Steel Grey | DCC | Tech Pack | Parking Pack