Author Topic: Champagne Supernuba  (Read 912 times)

Offline butler2.8i

• GTI forum regular
Champagne Supernuba
« on: 06 October 2011, 23:44 »

This is a quick write up on a new wax I have been testing for Lee @showshine detailing

The wax is one of range of new products that he has made himself under the company name Concours Carcare, the range will include a full range of waxes/polishes/pre wax cleaners/wheel cleaners/tar removers/rain repellent/glass cleaner/tyre dressing and loads more including very high quality carnauba waxes. and I was lucky enough to get one of the sample pots to try out on my car.

First impression when opening the pot was that it smelt lush, a really fresh fruity smell, I applied using a ufo applicator pad one panel at a time leaving approx 20min before buffing using a high quality microfibre cloth. The finish left from one coat was fantastic giving a really glossy wet look to the paint work. I decided to give the panels a second coat mainly due to the fact I am going to be reviewing the finish over the next few weeks against other LSP`s I have also applied to the car.
I think Lee`s aim is to provide  products that are really at the top end of the scale but not at stupid prices showing people that high quality products can be available at much lower costs.