Author Topic: Auto Finesse Revive on Rubber and Plastics... **Sexy beading content!**  (Read 1080 times)

Offline RussZS

• Not said much yet
I got my Revive through this morning, and will be testing it properly later, on my GF's Ka bumpers, which are in a right state.

My own car, a Mk5 Golf, doesn't have a great deal of plastic trim unfortunately, so I decided to test it on the rubber door seals, which I was leaving to do with Swissvax Seal Feed, but since the price rise, I thought I'd wait for Revive instead, and see how that does.

Usual boutique style packaging from AF:

P1060282 by RussZS, on Flickr

The instructions on the back (may be of interest to somebody)

P1060283 by RussZS, on Flickr

I taped off an area with Elite Green Masking Tape:

P1060288 by RussZS, on Flickr

I applied the Revive, which is like a thinner version of AG Bumper Gel, without the bits, but similar in colour, with an old MF towel I had in my car.

P1060289 by RussZS, on Flickr

It was very easy to work and spread, and wasn't gloopy at all like CG NLTG.  It was a perfect consistency for my personal preference for this type of product.

50/50's....

P1060290 by RussZS, on Flickr

P1060291 by RussZS, on Flickr

P1060292 by RussZS, on Flickr

:doublesho:doublesho:doublesho

I'm very impressed!  No greasiness, perfect factory looking matte finish and required little to no buffing.  I've not used Seal Feed before, but for me, this better products like 303 and NLTG.

In fact, I can go and do my plastics in my engine bay... I'll BRB :)

On my Engine Bay...

Befores... what a state!!

P1060293 by RussZS, on Flickr

P1060294 by RussZS, on Flickr

I quickly wiped the area down with a QD and older MF towel, then taped a few areas off:

P1060296 by RussZS, on Flickr

P1060295 by RussZS, on Flickr

Applied again, using the same method as above, left for 5 mins, then buffed:

P1060297 by RussZS, on Flickr

Here, I did a quick wipe over from the residue, to see the effect:

P1060298 by RussZS, on Flickr

P1060299 by RussZS, on Flickr

P1060300 by RussZS, on Flickr

P1060301 by RussZS, on Flickr

Again, not greasy in the slightest, and a very OEM finish.  If this does last 2-3 months, then we have a superb product indeed here!!

Finally, a few beading shots.  Remember, the first one is on rubber, and the last two on plastic!

P1060302 by RussZS, on Flickr

P1060303 by RussZS, on Flickr

P1060304 by RussZS, on Flickr

I'm amazed!  Especially for £8 for 250ml!

You can get it from Waxamomo here:

http://www.waxamomo.co.uk/index.php?app=ecom&ns=prodshow&ref=AFRevive2

Russ.