Author Topic: Beading Pics  (Read 1381 times)

Offline MK3GTI_16Valve

• Here all the time
Beading Pics
« on: 19 August 2009, 17:38 »
Hi All

Spent lots of money recently on some good "quality" cleaning products as a result of recommendations from all the threads / stickys. Usual great advice from everyone. With the weather and lack of time recently just havent gotten around to doing a proper detail on the car. While cleaning out the crap in the shed i came across a tesco wash and wax which was about 1 euro and turtle gloss high gloss car wax which i think was about 5 euro. Anyway as i had only about an hour to spare i decided to use the cheap products and save the expensive ones for when i get a chance to wash,clay,wash,polish, wax etc etc. These are the beading results that i got from just these two products. Not bad for the money i suppose.

Brian.

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
Re: Beading Pics
« Reply #1 on: 19 August 2009, 18:09 »
Hi All

Spent lots of money recently on some good "quality" cleaning products as a result of recommendations from all the threads / stickys. Usual great advice from everyone. With the weather and lack of time recently just havent gotten around to doing a proper detail on the car. While cleaning out the crap in the shed i came across a tesco wash and wax which was about 1 euro and turtle gloss high gloss car wax which i think was about 5 euro. Anyway as i had only about an hour to spare i decided to use the cheap products and save the expensive ones for when i get a chance to wash,clay,wash,polish, wax etc etc. These are the beading results that i got from just these two products. Not bad for the money i suppose.

Brian.

not bad for the money... although you would get better results from a sealant and hard wax combo... water on chuff's ashtray wouldn't even stay on the doors the other day.
« Last Edit: 19 August 2009, 22:14 by Guy »

Offline AliBailey88

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #2 on: 19 August 2009, 20:01 »
collinite 476 is what u want

Offline MK3GTI_16Valve

• Here all the time
« Reply #3 on: 20 August 2009, 15:14 »
Obviously the collinite 476 is a much better product and will protect the car i assume for alot longer. My pics werent taken as close and were taken with my phone so might have looked more impressive If I had taken them close up. Not trying to compare products, just know some people are strapped for cash at the mo and was just trying to show the results I got