Author Topic: Elm 327 Bluetooth  (Read 2834 times)

Offline Deano2711

• I live here
  • 1992 VR6
Elm 327 Bluetooth
« on: 30 August 2012, 22:02 »
Spotted these on the Skoda forum and thought they looked like a decent bit of kit to have. Not sure if anyone has any experience of these but it arrived today and downloaded the Torque app on my phone and plugged in the Bluetooth adapter. No fault codes read which is a good thing. However the app lets you see what BHP the car is pushing out and can record numerous things lile a 0-60 reading etc. Took mine up the street and managed to record 122 bhp and 0-60 in 9.5 seconds which aint brilliant but I can see me having some fun with this over the weekend. And all for £11 off the bay and OBD2 compatible.

Offline Devilz

• I live here
  • Cruisin is not a crime
Re: Elm 327 Bluetooth
« Reply #1 on: 19 November 2012, 01:40 »
I download torque app as well for my android. Need to know which OBD II scanner I need to get for diesel as almost everyone on bay says wont work with diesel.

Thanks

Offline Deano2711

• I live here
  • 1992 VR6
« Reply #2 on: 19 November 2012, 06:38 »
I download torque app as well for my android. Need to know which OBD II scanner I need to get for diesel as almost everyone on bay says wont work with diesel.

Thanks

No idea Mate but you are more than welcome to try mine before ordering one. Whereabouts are you in Birmingham ??  I may be going to the German market next week so could meet you around there to try it out ??

Offline Devilz

• I live here
  • Cruisin is not a crime
« Reply #3 on: 19 November 2012, 23:52 »

Thanks

No idea Mate but you are more than welcome to try mine before ordering one. Whereabouts are you in Birmingham ??  I may be going to the German market next week so could meet you around there to try it out ??

I live in Bordesley Green but I can meet you somewhere in middle so its convenient for both of us  :whistle: