Author Topic: What have you done to your MK 7 today ?  (Read 2739345 times)

Offline Watts

• Forum addict
Re: What have you done to your MK 7 today ?
« Reply #8860 on: 16 September 2018, 17:04 »
not done anything, but my new touch screen has a line from top to bottom of dead pixels i think. anyone else had this? thanks.

Yes - http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=283924.0
2019 Oryx White 5dr TCR.

Was - 2015 Tornado Red 3dr GTI PP, manual, Santiagos, Audi short shifter.

Offline maxie

• Here all the time
« Reply #8861 on: 16 September 2018, 20:07 »
not done anything, but my new touch screen has a line from top to bottom of dead pixels i think. anyone else had this? thanks.

Yes - http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=283924.0

thanks i'll ring them monday :) hope its an easy fix....lol

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #8862 on: 21 September 2018, 11:50 »
Washed it!

Bum shots.

Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline EINZ CLUBSPORT

• Not said much yet
  • 2016 GTI Clubsport
« Reply #8863 on: 30 September 2018, 03:40 »
Tire stickers!

Offline Sootchucker

• I live here
« Reply #8864 on: 04 October 2018, 16:22 »
Well, as winter is now well and truly upon us, I decided it was time to take out the carpets mats I'd purchased for the GTI, and replace them with some new rubber mats (from Ebay). They turned up today and to be honest, for £45 I'm pretty impressed. Fit perfectly and are really thick and also come with a rear transmission tunnel cover (which I'm not sure if i'll keep in or not).

« Last Edit: 04 October 2018, 16:54 by Sootchucker »
2022 Tiguan R-Line 2.0 TSI 4-Motion. Nightshade blue, pano roof, IQ lights, Nav Pro, Harmon Kardon, Heated Windscreen, Heated rear seats, Wireless charging, Heads up display, dual height boot floor, Keyless with electric tailgate, Electronic TPMS, underbody protection, Area View Cameras

Offline Guzzle

• I live here
« Reply #8865 on: 04 October 2018, 18:02 »
Well, as winter is now well and truly upon us, I decided it was time to take out the carpets mats I'd purchased for the GTI, and replace them with some new rubber mats (from Ebay). They turned up today and to be honest, for £45 I'm pretty impressed. Fit perfectly and are really thick and also come with a rear transmission tunnel cover (which I'm not sure if i'll keep in or not).

Those mats look great 👍

Not sure about that transmission tunnel cover though  :undecided:
7.5 GTD

Offline Sootchucker

• I live here
« Reply #8866 on: 04 October 2018, 18:37 »
Agreed, I’ll probably only put it in when the dogs in the car, or 3 up at the back, otherwise I’ll keep it in the boot
2022 Tiguan R-Line 2.0 TSI 4-Motion. Nightshade blue, pano roof, IQ lights, Nav Pro, Harmon Kardon, Heated Windscreen, Heated rear seats, Wireless charging, Heads up display, dual height boot floor, Keyless with electric tailgate, Electronic TPMS, underbody protection, Area View Cameras

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
« Reply #8867 on: 04 October 2018, 19:17 »
I always had rubber mats thinking that they would be easier to keep clean, however have switched to keeping carpet mat in all the time.

The carpet ones seem to trap the dirt better, whereas the rubber ones let it roll about and stray onto the carpets. When coated with fabric protector, the carpets mats are pretty easy to clean. If they do get too dirty for the hoover, they can go in the washing machine. After a night in the airing cupboard they will be as good as new. Don't make the mistake that I once made by putting them in the tumble dryer. That melted the edge bindings.  :rolleyes:
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.

Offline brettblade

• Here all the time
« Reply #8868 on: 04 October 2018, 21:13 »
Bought a new Santiago alloy!  In the garage until Spring though.
Orded 04/06/2016
Build W/C 01/08/2016
Handover 01/09/2016
GTI PP, CSG, Tech pack, parking pack, 90% tints, DCC, 19" Santiago alloys
Soon to be gone!

7.5R Indium Grey, 19” Spielbergs expected 01/03/2019.

Offline JB GTI

• I live here
« Reply #8869 on: 04 October 2018, 21:46 »

Look good I can only find them @ £59 a set though ??
Now Gone: 3dr GTI Carbon Grey Performance Pack Dynaudio
Discover Nav Park Assist Rear Camera
Picked Up: 15th March 2014

Now Gone 3dr Golf R Lapiz Blue, DSG, Dynaudio, 19" Pretoria's, Discover Nav, Keyless, Rear View Camera
Picked Up: 1st March 2015

Now Gone Too: Mk7.5 Golf GTi Performance 5dr Indium Grey DSG Dynaudio 19” Brescia Alloys Vienna Leather Keyless Entry/Start Panoramic Roof 90% Tints Park Assist Rear View Camera Voice Activation Dynamic Lane Assist/DLA