Author Topic: Diablo 3  (Read 4399 times)

Offline bobbarley

• Serious forum addict
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
Re: Diablo 3
« Reply #20 on: 27 May 2012, 14:32 »
Looking forward to finally being able to play it this weekend!! :D

Offline Dave_IOW

• Forum addict
« Reply #21 on: 27 May 2012, 22:25 »
Up to level 50 odd now, and its OK but majorly flawed..

I play a Wizard and spell damage is based off weapon damage not your skills. At the min, i'm running round with a 2h axe, cant get anywhere near enough damage with a wand!

Needs a HUGE update to include skill damage.

D2 was fcuking awesome, spent countless hours on that and made some serious money (for being a teenager) selling SOJ's on paypal  :grin:

D2 LOD was junk, hated that, enigma equipped barbs  :laugh:
Project: Mk2 20vT trackslag
Daily: Mk2 GTI typ19

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
« Reply #22 on: 27 May 2012, 22:44 »

I play a Wizard and spell damage is based off weapon damage not your skills. At the min, i'm running round with a 2h axe, cant get anywhere near enough damage with a wand!

D2 was fcuking awesome, spent countless hours on that and made some serious money (for being a teenager) selling SOJ's on paypal  :grin:

Were you a duper?  :rolleyes:

I once found a SOJ!

D2 LOD was were it is at!...I just haven't found it in the shops for a while :grin:

Offline Dave_IOW

• Forum addict
« Reply #23 on: 27 May 2012, 22:56 »

Were you a duper?  :rolleyes:

I once found a SOJ!

D2 LOD was were it is at!...I just haven't found it in the shops for a while :grin:

No mate had an account full of level 80's and used to run diablo with a full game of my own chars, used to get all the drops and usually something worth a SOJ every 5 runs or so..

Still a geek now  :laugh:

VW BUSH

« Reply #24 on: 02 June 2012, 13:12 »
wearing thin, its like going to work buying and selling antiques with lots of running around :undecided:
Strangely addictive but just lacks the close and personal combat needed to raise the pulse.....and an effin big gun :grin:

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
« Reply #25 on: 03 June 2012, 16:46 »
wearing thin, its like going to work buying and selling antiques with lots of running around :undecided:
Strangely addictive but just lacks the close and personal combat needed to raise the pulse.....and an effin big gun :grin:

I don't there is any conincidence that your name is VW BUSH, and the previous president, G Bush went to war with Afghan...Are you really George Bush Jr?! :grin:

VW BUSH

« Reply #26 on: 03 June 2012, 18:47 »

I don't there is any conincidence that your name is VW BUSH, and the previous president, G Bush went to war with Afghan...Are you really George Bush Jr?! :grin:
lol it is a play on his name, but alas I am far too educated to be him... :grin:

Can get on the fecking server most of the time either, bloody £40 could have been spent better on new sail for the Mk3

Offline bobbarley

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #27 on: 01 July 2012, 02:20 »
Finally playing it after owning it for over a month with no internet!!

Seems quite good, not sure how stats/skills are supposed to work though!!

Offline Dave_IOW

• Forum addict
« Reply #28 on: 01 July 2012, 10:02 »
Not sure what class your playing but basically your skill damage is a percentage increase over your weapons base damage..

Offline bobbarley

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #29 on: 01 July 2012, 10:14 »
If doesn't seem to let me "choose" the skills I want, or where to put stats when I level up. Pretty restrictive?