Author Topic: Diablo 3  (Read 4439 times)

Offline bobbarley

• Serious forum addict
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
Diablo 3
« on: 10 May 2012, 18:59 »
Who's picking up Diablo 3 next week?  I can see it being game of the year easily  :cool:

Offline bobbarley

• Serious forum addict
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
Re: Diablo 3
« Reply #1 on: 11 May 2012, 21:58 »
Just me then  :grin:

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
« Reply #2 on: 12 May 2012, 07:56 »
I had a pretty addiction to D2 in my teens.  :evil: Was epic. My current laptop wouldn't stand a chance running D3. I'v got a busy few month ahead so am putting off buying a new laptop and the game until at least Aug.

Tell me how good it is when you get it  :wink:

Offline Dan_GTi8v

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 14 May 2012, 01:37 »
Isnt that that game where you spend real life money to buy ingame items? I've lost all faith in Blizzard as a games company. Its a shame, they used to make some pretty good games  :undecided:
20vt conversion, sig pic coming soon!

Build thread http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=167291.0

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
« Reply #4 on: 14 May 2012, 18:58 »
Isnt that that game where you spend real life money to buy ingame items? I've lost all faith in Blizzard as a games company. Its a shame, they used to make some pretty good games  :undecided:

You didn't have to by any means. I played it when I was like 14 odd so didn't have a chance to do this! It was only when I discovered online MP that it pays to have good kit. I spent a few spare sheets on it when I got a paper round. Probably the most addictive game ever.

Offline Jay

• Forum addict
  • balding fat cvnt
« Reply #5 on: 14 May 2012, 22:51 »
Played D2 only last year when I found at the bottom of a pile of games in the cupboard, fooking loved D1 and D2 and the expansions !
Passat B5.5 2.3 V5 170, with all the extras.

Want some online storage? Click here to sign up for a Dropbox account.

But for the purest engine experience, displacement has no replacement. All other methods are simply attempts to artificially recreate the benefits of displacement.

Offline Dan_GTi8v

• I live here
« Reply #6 on: 16 May 2012, 12:09 »

You didn't have to by any means. I played it when I was like 14 odd so didn't have a chance to do this! It was only when I discovered online MP that it pays to have good kit. I spent a few spare sheets on it when I got a paper round. Probably the most addictive game ever.

I may be wrong but I think with this one there is a lot you can't do without spending real money, its their new way of combating gold sellers, not like the others where it was optional
20vt conversion, sig pic coming soon!

Build thread http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=167291.0

Offline The Mighty Elvi

• I live here
  • I'm better than you today.

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
« Reply #8 on: 17 May 2012, 17:16 »
what's it all about then? have you got to pay for a subscription or anything gay like that?

No you don't. Just the game. There is a single and multi player mode. Single player is a good learning point. Then multi player just makes you want more/better items for your characters. Inevitably if you are inpatient like me you will end up spending the odd dollar to get said item.

Heard good things so far, just waiting for a good enough laptop to play it  :undecided:

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
« Reply #9 on: 17 May 2012, 17:40 »
It doesn't need to be like that at all. I had a great time playing single player! Unless you want to be proper L33T then won't need to spend money!