Author Topic: 2005 Golf GT TDi DSG 5 door  (Read 1500 times)

Offline LadyUK

• Not said much yet
2005 Golf GT TDi DSG 5 door
« on: 20 June 2010, 10:12 »
 :smiley:
Hi

I have recently purhcased this car and phoned up my insurance company who have charged me an additional premium to insure the car.  I have 6 months left to run until december 2010 (as I insured my last car - insurance now removed december 2009)

Who would you recommend to insure the car when renewal is up in december coming please?  Any recommendations would be appreciated please?

Many thanks

Offline gibby

• Forum addict
  • Champions of Europe,ooh ,just the five times then!
Re: 2005 Golf GT TDi DSG 5 door
« Reply #1 on: 20 June 2010, 10:48 »
As you have what I would consider to be a normal car as opposed to a mk1 or mk2 which can be insured on classic insurance then go to this link which is what I do every year. http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/insurance/compare-cheap-car-insurance Do all the comparison sites listed on there and see what comes up. The only downside to this is that you get inundated with phone calls from the companies trying to get your business, the plus side on this is that for the last two years those phone calls have brought me cheaper insurance than I got through the comparison sites, it's just that you need to do the sites in order for them to get your number. The calls do stop once your renewal date has passed, but it's worth it as I reckon I saved a good £200 just by being @rsed to answer their calls. :wink:
......now officially dubless.