Author Topic: get this...  (Read 1263 times)

jamie16v

get this...
« on: 01 May 2010, 11:32 »
it all started when i went to go compare and got a cracking quote (well one i was very happy with).
i was 26 at the time with 5 years NCB and got a quote on my 1.8t at about £400 with about 6 points. o.k i`m happy.
i was very busy at the time of renewal and didnt have chance to cancel for the next year so they decided they would almost double my premium. o.k my fault i should have got a new quote.
so decided to put my missus on my policy as a learner and that was about another £30 on top of my monthly installments.. right, o.k its another driver.
then, decided my missus wernt driving the car, so it didnt justify spending out that much each month so i decided to phone them this morning to take her off and now for some reason my installments will be over £100 per month.. strange how i was paying alot less over a year ago, take a driver off and i am paying more than three times as much.
so i thought f**k this for a laugh, how much do you want to cancel my policy?.... ooh, about £56 quid should do it..
SCUM, thats what they are, money grabbing pen pushing middle man SCUM!
won`t mention no names as they would have me for slander and make some more cash out of sueing me.. the bastards..

Offline damien010685

• I live here
Re: get this...
« Reply #1 on: 01 May 2010, 21:14 »
Exactly its not insurance its just thingys who make money and make yer life a f**king misery we should just resort to getting ou the car after being slammed in to and kicking the f**king sh!t oot o them haha rant over but i hate insurance companies also!!!!