Author Topic: While the site was offline  (Read 2378 times)

Offline T_J_G

• Serious forum addict
While the site was offline
« on: 30 July 2008, 10:18 »
Spent some more on car cleaning products, i have bought:

Poorboys proffesional Polish
Applicator pads
Meguiars Quick Clay kit
Poorboys Natty Wax
Meguiars Scratch X
Meguiars Endurance Tyre shine
Meguiars Hot wheel cleaner

So i'm waiting for a day to give the car a proper going over!
And i hope the poorboys stuff is good!

Tim

Offline Mr Blue

• Forum addict
Re: While the site was offline
« Reply #1 on: 30 July 2008, 12:20 »
today is that day!

Poorboys stuff is good. can be applied in direct sunlight which is good if you have no shelter
:)

Offline T_J_G

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #2 on: 30 July 2008, 15:28 »
today is that day!

Poorboys stuff is good. can be applied in direct sunlight which is good if you have no shelter

Not today, all stuff at home and staying at gf's for a few days!

Within the next week though! Although i may wait til the shine goes abit from last cleaning session.

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #3 on: 31 July 2008, 09:51 »
today is that day!

Within the next week though! Although i may wait til the shine goes abit from last cleaning session.

you haven't got the detailing bug have you? I would have been preparing the car before the package arrived!   :embarassed:

i would have chucked my cleaning box in the boot and done the car while I was at the gf's  :nerd:

you could then give hers a quick going over to get you in the good books  :smug: :wink:

Offline T_J_G

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #4 on: 31 July 2008, 09:56 »
today is that day!

Well i forgot about the stuff coming, i went to halfords for the 3 for 2 offer just to buy something really. Going home today but got work later so I may have a go at it tomorrow.

I'm using performance motorcare aswell, quick delivery good prices and GolfGTi discount!

Tim

you haven't got the detailing bug have you? I would have been preparing the car before the package arrived!   :embarassed:

i would have chucked my cleaning box in the boot and done the car while I was at the gf's  :nerd:

you could then give hers a quick going over to get you in the good books  :smug: :wink: