Author Topic: Philips X-Treme power bulbs (pics on page 6)  (Read 28231 times)

Offline richw911

• 10k hero
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: Philips X-Treme power bulbs
« Reply #10 on: 17 December 2007, 19:17 »

Legend mate  :laugh:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline GTi-Matt

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 17 December 2007, 19:22 »
goin off the lights question like this forum does!!! what do u think of those geman number plates? seen them on rhyso's and they look good.
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline richw911

• 10k hero
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
« Reply #12 on: 17 December 2007, 19:25 »
goin off the lights question like this forum does!!! what do u think of those geman number plates? seen them on rhyso's and they look good.

Look great but dont think the plod will agree with me- £30 fine on the spot  :undecided:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline GTi-Matt

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 17 December 2007, 19:27 »
ummm i dont do fines rather put the money towards my golf not to the 5 0 :evil:

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #14 on: 17 December 2007, 19:38 »

Look great but dont think the plod will agree with me- £30 fine on the spot  :undecided:

no fines as yet............ and i've had a few traffic cops follow me  :smiley: (clearly just jinxed myself now!!)

Offline GTi-Matt

• I live here
« Reply #15 on: 17 December 2007, 20:01 »
dont mean to scare u rhyso but i said that on friday night that i have never been blueyed but my connector 4 my ns rear lights decided to come off and 5 0 picked me up!!! b*****ds

Offline GTi-Matt

• I live here
« Reply #16 on: 17 December 2007, 20:02 »
by the way mate looked through all your photos and i must say whata nice looking car u have there.

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #17 on: 17 December 2007, 20:05 »
dont mean to scare u rhyso but i said that on friday night that i have never been blueyed but my connector 4 my ns rear lights decided to come off and 5 0 picked me up!!! b*****ds

gutted  :sad:

by the way mate looked through all your photos and i must say whata nice looking car u have there.

cheers mate :afro: got a few things left to do but she's nearly finished  :wink: then i'll probably buy a new car  :laugh: :laugh:

Offline GTi-Matt

• I live here
« Reply #18 on: 17 December 2007, 20:10 »
i was mate specially as i went to the cop station 2nite to hand the producer in, the woman said that i have to send it off to the main police hq then i realised on the way home if i dont get it off before thursday then ill miss the last postage day before xmas and bang my 14 days are up then 3pts and £60fine. :sick: merry f**king xmas to you to!!!!

o really whatelse you got lined up to do? what car you thinking of getting? mark 5?

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #19 on: 17 December 2007, 20:13 »

o really whatelse you got lined up to do? what car you thinking of getting? mark 5?

remap after crimbo
uprated clutch - got the prices etc so will start picking up pieces over the next few months
Anniversay suspension

after that i intend to enjoy it for a couple of years; my next car will most likely be an Audi as i don't like the MK5 except in GTI trim and the spyshots of the MK6 look fooking sh!te!!  plus the mileage i do rules out getting a GTI so it will be another derv for sure  :wink: