Author Topic: Could we sort a GolfGTI.co.uk stand at Trax this year??  (Read 3529 times)

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
  • Housemusic aint for everybody,only the sexy people
Hi, i am interested in going to Traz this year. (now the other times i have been i went and showed my old cars with the Performance Nova and then Astra Groups  :rolleyes: no comments please!!) is there any chance we could set up our own stand for the forum members this year? it would be great to meet some of you all, i went to inters on the Saturday and put mine in the show and shine but i didn't really know anyone there, where as if we could do our own stand i can get to meet a few people who come on here! what do you reckon? i don't mind doing the sorting but would people be up for it? rob
BW3 2018... 7.5 Oryx White R Estate, Black mirrors and rails, Dynaudio, Rear Cam, Climate Screen, 90% tints

Offline topher

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
  • fully functioning
Re: Could we sort a GolfGTI.co.uk stand at Trax this year??
« Reply #1 on: 09 May 2005, 12:24 »
when/where is Trax ? dont remember seeing your car on saturday mate .. jv and myself were parked next to the AmD stand (mmmm porsche GT3)

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 09 May 2005, 12:30 »
Trax is at Silverstone, in september (not sure of precise date, but will find out)
i was parked next to a sheddy looking dard green mk1 in the show and shine, it had an army theme!! not my cup of tea, had a black rag top on the other side of me!
BW3 2018... 7.5 Oryx White R Estate, Black mirrors and rails, Dynaudio, Rear Cam, Climate Screen, 90% tints

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 09 May 2005, 12:35 »
http://www.traxshows.co.uk/
if people fancy having a GolfGTi.co.uk stand i will get in touch with the organisers and see what the crack is! :huh: it is a top show and you can cane your car round the track if you fancy! :grin: sunday the 4th of september is the date!

Offline topher

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
  • fully functioning
« Reply #4 on: 09 May 2005, 12:47 »
ahh unlucky that, clashes with one of the best vw shows of the year... vwaction !! most people who attend the shows from here will probably be at that one instead .. still might generate some interest.

anyone who wants to do trax, add your name here !

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 09 May 2005, 14:04 »
ah i see! where is vw action?  :huh:
quite new to the dub scene  :rolleyes:

Offline jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
« Reply #6 on: 09 May 2005, 15:51 »
herts county showground, check out www.vwaction.co.uk :)
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
« Reply #7 on: 09 May 2005, 16:28 »
well its sounds good but alot of my mates dont have dubs, but are still in to modding, so Trax caters for all cars types. i may try and sort forum stand if anyone fancys going to Trax. Please leave a reply and i will see what kind of responce i get, if its good i will call the show and see what i can set up! cheers Rob  :smiley:

mix

« Reply #8 on: 09 May 2005, 21:13 »
when/where is Trax ? dont remember seeing your car on saturday mate .. jv and myself were parked next to the AmD stand (mmmm porsche GT3)

Indeed mmmmmmmm

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
« Reply #9 on: 10 May 2005, 11:56 »
the yellow one? what cars do you have? i must have walked past ya! :smiley: