Author Topic: What have you done to your Mk6 today then?  (Read 627097 times)

Offline JayGTD

• GTI forum regular
Re: What have you done to your Mk6 today then?
« Reply #1120 on: 23 December 2013, 15:28 »
Today i finally made an account on this forum haha. Nice to meet you all

J
Deep black pearl GTD | 18" Charleston wheels | Kenwood DNX520VBT | VWR Springs | GTI backbox and diffuser | Red grill stripes | Bi-xenon LED Projector's with 6000K HID's | Full interior LED conversion | LED Number plate lights | Heko wind deflectors | JDM Broadway Rearview mirror | GTD Seat inserts | Stage 1+ remap | Vagcom gauge sweep | Vagcom large digital speedo | Vagcom teardrop wipers | WIFI OB2 connector w/ Dashcommands |

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #1121 on: 23 December 2013, 15:50 »
Hello and welcome   :smiley:
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline legg360

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #1122 on: 23 December 2013, 16:19 »
Changed the interior lights for some nice white ones  :smiley:

Golf GTI MK6 5dr Manual - Candy White with Jacara Cloth, Vancouver 18" Alloys, RNS 510, Cruise Control, Carbon Vinyl Wrap Roof, Milltek 3" Race Cat Back.

Offline GS WAX

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #1123 on: 23 December 2013, 16:52 »

That looks good.

Can I ask where and what type you purchased?

I just fitted a couple and they are a bluey white,looks pants imo,and not overly bright,so i just ordered another ebay set yesterday advertised as 6000k white,hopefully they will look like yours.
2017 Clubsport Edition 40 #302

Offline legg360

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #1124 on: 23 December 2013, 17:03 »

That looks good.

Can I ask where and what type you purchased?

I just fitted a couple and they are a bluey white,looks pants imo,and not overly bright,so i just ordered another ebay set yesterday advertised as 6000k white,hopefully they will look like yours.

Cos im on call I got to stay local, so these were from Halfords, they are the 'Ambient Lighting Blue 12000k cool blue' I didn't want a blue look I wanted a crisp white, the 6000k were still yellow so went for these.

They prob are a bit more expensive then can get online £10 for 2 bulbs but I was bored and wanted something todo.
Golf GTI MK6 5dr Manual - Candy White with Jacara Cloth, Vancouver 18" Alloys, RNS 510, Cruise Control, Carbon Vinyl Wrap Roof, Milltek 3" Race Cat Back.

Offline GS WAX

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #1125 on: 23 December 2013, 17:46 »
^
Thanks,looks like a trip to Halfords tomorrow before I go to the Dealers to be relieved of sixty phukin quid for the new and elusive iphone5 to mdi cable.
 first its 35 tax now its apple tax...merry mksixmas to all  :evil:
2017 Clubsport Edition 40 #302

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #1126 on: 23 December 2013, 18:04 »
^
Thanks,looks like a trip to Halfords tomorrow before I go to the Dealers to be relieved of sixty phukin quid for the new and elusive iphone5 to mdi cable.

£60 for the MDI lightning cable :shocked:  think I'll stick with using my adaptor.
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

Offline tenrohle

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #1127 on: 23 December 2013, 18:18 »
What did I do to my mk6 today? Drove it a bit, mainly at about 3mph. It's not very nice outside and the queue to get out of my local Sainsburys carpark was about an hour  :whistle:

Offline Peter W

• GTI forum regular
  • 35 edition
« Reply #1128 on: 23 December 2013, 19:13 »
^

£60 for the MDI lightning cable :shocked:  think I'll stick with using my adaptor.

Think I will stick with my iPhone 4 to 5 adaptor also...

Not that I use it much, thats why you have Bluetooth.

Charging I guess...
35 Edition | Deep Black Pearl | DSG | RNS510 | Leather | 19" Glendales | Lux & winter pack | F&R PDS + rear camera | Xenon & LED F&R
Michelin Pilot Super Sports PS4 | Stage 1

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #1129 on: 23 December 2013, 19:24 »
^

Think I will stick with my iPhone 4 to 5 adaptor also...

Not that I use it much, thats why you have Bluetooth.

Charging I guess...

I always connect using the MDI cable with an iPod/iPhone. I find that using Bluetooth via BT audio, doesn't give the full control over music selections as the MDI cable connection does.
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual