Author Topic: Thanks MR JV  (Read 3121 times)

Offline Lewy

• I live here
Re: Thanks MR JV
« Reply #10 on: 30 July 2008, 23:49 »
Snippity snip lewiz :tongue:

Thanks for the support :) In all honesty I had had enough when it all fell over again. I have been into this dub nonsense for years so it sometimes is hard to keep the commitment going. There seems to have been a new wave of enthusiasm though recently.... the mk5 section has gone mental plus there are all these people like hurdy/mcavity/rhyso/guy/richw911/horney/robin to name a few that have some crazy energy for (euugh) 'the scene'. So who knows where this is all going.... :grin:

Yay, enfoozeeasm!

Now where did you put 'ol' boxy one?'

Offline jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
« Reply #11 on: 30 July 2008, 23:52 »
Lef' it by da seaside innit!
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

Offline Lewy

• I live here
« Reply #12 on: 31 July 2008, 00:05 »
Catching rays - sweet!

Offline GTi-Matt

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 31 July 2008, 00:05 »
i was thinking maybe we should do what clubgti do to help pay for the server.

i think most people here would pay a five pounds a year to help keep this site up and running,i do spent quite a bit of time on here and i did miss it.

anyway just a thought...

just keep buying the stickers and number plate surrounds from the clubshop mate it all helps towards the site running i believe?(correct me if im wrong)

but yeah this is a brilliant place to be for all the help you require modding,fixing and washing your car(rhyso) and above all else a great bunch of people when u meet them at shows etc. and if your not feeling in the car mood you can always garantee a laugh in the nonsense section for sure

golfgti for the future- vw for life :afro:  
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline kniterider

• I live here
  • had most, sold most and often buy more!
« Reply #14 on: 31 July 2008, 23:28 »
who knows where its goin mate, glad its back cause i do like to pop in from time to time old chap... feel a bit behind the times now and regard me self as an 'old chap' and not in the c0ck kinda way.... glad yas got it back and i know what and @rse it is to run forums.....

hope to say hello jv at one of the shows when i can eventually pull me finger out and get to one...

:smiley: :smiley: