Author Topic: wipers driving me crazy help me  (Read 1446 times)

Offline jimmyGIT

• Not said much yet
wipers driving me crazy help me
« on: 31 July 2016, 13:37 »
Hello,so Iv just changed my front wiper assembly for a new 1.Used the guide on here.made sure I have put the gold assembly plate flush with the wipers,to the left.problem is they are now hitting both sides of the car scuttle an pillers rubbers.they are travelling to far.iv tryed various positions with the wipers and the gold motor plate.this is driving me crackers any advise would be appreciated ☹️

Offline Dalo Harkin

• I live here
Re: wipers driving me crazy help me
« Reply #1 on: 05 August 2016, 08:16 »
where the wiper arms connect into the splines you can move them 1 or 2 notches to not make them travel as far.

Pop the cap off where the wiper meets the motor and remove the bolt, lift the wiper off the spline and then put it back a couple of degrees higher than it was and then put nut back and put cap on
ARZ K03s, Oettinger Side Skirts, R32 front, Carbon stage 2, Forge 007p (yellow spring), Forge Actuator (yellow spring), Pipercross panel filter with DSG parts, N249 and N112 deleted, SAI deleted, Carbon canister deleted, Rear wiper deleted, Long Life turbo back custom exhaust with 200 cell sports cat, VR6/G60 clutch kit, Creation Motorsport TIP, Catch can, 'Wellycooler', K04 charge pipe, S3 ported inlet manifold - looks pretty standard on the outside though :)