Author Topic: kegs - Corrado G60  (Read 8489 times)

Online jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
kegs - Corrado G60
« on: 26 November 2007, 19:28 »
:)
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

Offline kegs

• Not said much yet
Re: kegs - Corrado G60
« Reply #1 on: 28 November 2007, 08:00 »
Hello again. Finally sold my mk2 golf gti. So l was after either a karmann ghia or corrado. Having had an aircooled camper previous, l am just not ready to have another air cooled money pit at this time, so l went for a G60 Corrado. I trawlled the internet for about 4 weeks, and l usually look at loads of cars before l buy. But l hadnt got off the couch when l saw a corrado in northwich not far from liverpool last friday. I brought her home saturday  :smiley: my mate has called her Elle dorrado  :lipsrsealed:

First job, the paintwork doesnt look too bad in the pics but there is the odd knock that needs sorting and a scrape on the sunroof.
Both doors have had some screwdriver attention under the locks, but other than that a good (carefull) machine polish will make good.

The engine is recently rebuilt, and still needs to complete running in, and she drives absolutely awesome all running gear brakes etc. are sorted. There are jabba stickers on the induction kit and the supercharger looks new, so l need to contact jabba to see if they have had any dealings with this car, its the only receipt l am missing.

Next job is to sort the interior, the door cards are leather and in great condition, but the seats are cloth and very shabby. i need a set of grey leather seats, or l need seats re-trimming, also need a new sunroof motor, all other electrics work.

There is an eip tuning sticker on her rear, need to see if they know this car, or if its a sticker collection

more soon