Author Topic: Isaac Blue GTI with Seville Wheels - Pictures?  (Read 5430 times)

Offline Guzzle

• I live here
Re: Isaac Blue GTI with Seville Wheels - Pictures?
« Reply #10 on: 25 February 2019, 19:18 »
My own car is Tungsten with Seville's. I don't have the anthracite versions though as mine's a GTD.

There's nothing much wrong with the wheels IMHO, just that I find dark wheels clash a bit with dark paint.
7.5 GTD

Offline Jim_mk7.5

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 25 February 2019, 19:44 »
My own car is Tungsten with Seville's. I don't have the anthracite versions though as mine's a GTD.

There's nothing much wrong with the wheels IMHO, just that I find dark wheels clash a bit with dark paint.

No, they look absolutely fine in GTD spec but looks absolutely awful in GTI spec  :sick:
NOW - 330e M Sport
GONE - 2018 Mk7.5 GTI Performance 5dr DSG, Tungsten Silver, 2017 Mk7.5 GTI 5dr DSG, Indium Grey

Offline jlwhitworth1

• Not said much yet
« Reply #12 on: 25 February 2019, 19:58 »
I do have to agree, they’re not the best wheels in my opinion. If I’m honest, I only really like the Brescia and don’t mind the Santiago. The parkers are abit blah in my opinion also.

If I was buying the car it would have to be Brescia

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #13 on: 25 February 2019, 20:15 »
These wheels look little bit lost against the darker colours. IMHO they suit white, red and tungsten cars best.

Nail on head.

For a six month lease I’d happily run a set. They’re not going to pull the heartstrings when the car goes back and you’ll never have to worry about how dirty they might (not) look.
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner

Offline Zermatt

• Not said much yet
« Reply #14 on: 25 February 2019, 23:11 »
As above not my favourite wheel but what a great colour and for 6 months I’d run them- or try and negotiate a wheel swap.
2018 |Isaac Blue GTI| 3 Door |Manual |Art Velour| Bresicas
2018 | Alpine A110 Premiere Edition
2005 | Graphite Blue Mk V GTi- long gone but not forgotten