Author Topic: 312mm Conversion Under 16" Wheels  (Read 1689 times)

Offline Procomp

• Not said much yet
312mm Conversion Under 16" Wheels
« on: 15 February 2012, 19:06 »
Hi
Just want to check with everyone if you can fit a 312mm brake conversion kit under 16' alloys?  It's just until I decide on the 18" alloys I want to get over the next couple of weeks!

Done a test fit on one side and it appears all ok, but just wanted to check in to see what most people thought?  I'm going to be buying some new disc and pads, so will not be using the car until the weekend at the earlist.

On the Disc and Pads - What do most people find for a good performance set up?  Will be using the car for some track days in the summer.

Thanks for the advise in advance!

Cheers
G

Offline Steve_PD

• Serious forum addict
  • Cruising around in a Land Cruiser
Re: 312mm Conversion Under 16" Wheels
« Reply #1 on: 15 February 2012, 19:15 »
Yes they fit, just.
I often wonder why people never expect sarcastic comments from me - they're the only reason I speak...

Offline richw911

• 10k hero
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
« Reply #2 on: 15 February 2012, 19:37 »

MKIV Mod Squadâ„¢ a part of the headlight police.

Offline sprout99

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 15 February 2012, 19:40 »
Hi
Just want to check with everyone if you can fit a 312mm brake conversion kit under 16' alloys?  It's just until I decide on the 18" alloys I want to get over the next couple of weeks!

Done a test fit on one side and it appears all ok, but just wanted to check in to see what most people thought?  I'm going to be buying some new disc and pads, so will not be using the car until the weekend at the earlist.

On the Disc and Pads - What do most people find for a good performance set up?  Will be using the car for some track days in the summer.

Thanks for the advise in advance!

Cheers
G

Ive got sixteen inch wheels on the anni at min. It,s tight but works
25th Anniversary TDi - PD
Oak green mk2
V50 D5 Sportwagon